Fog, Rain and Snow

What about having weather effect on some of the arena maps?

I can imagine how cool would be the combat on a Forza 6 style rain happening where the fog hides most of the map visibility and your steps sound.

I have been dreaming of this for years, I would love heavy snow fall and a sandstorm

Flashbacks to when Backwash map dropped for Halo 2 and how all the die hards complained for the fog was to much for players to adapt to that they actually pulled it from all playlist rotations

… Uhm, do you think today’s gaming generation of gamers who like to complain about everything would be able to adapt and appreciate this feature. Or do you think they would doom the idea for its to revolutionary?

> 2533274803137071;3:
> Flashbacks to when Backwash map dropped for Halo 2 and how all the die hards complained for the fog was to much for players to adapt to that they actually pulled it from all playlist rotations
>
> … Uhm, do you think today’s gaming generation of gamers who like to complain about everything would be able to adapt and appreciate this feature. Or do you think they would doom the idea for its to revolutionary?

Haters will always hate, the thing is, it could be tested via the Forge, to see if the comunity likes it. But for that we need those effects in game first, check The Division snow, Forza 6 and Witcher 3 rain and fog, damn that would look great on Halo.

I think it should be given a chance.