Foe Hammer and The Maw

Her death in the original game was really abrupt and random because she wasn’t even being shot at, I hope 343 fixes this like they are fixing other things in the game. Before anyone says “they aren’t changing anything, they’re just updating the graphics” actually yes, they’re adding small things to the game that they wished they did 10 years ago such as achievements and terminals and other little things yet to be announced.

> Her death in the original game was really abrupt and random because she wasn’t even being shot at, I hope 343 fixes this like they are fixing other things in the game. Before anyone says “they aren’t changing anything, they’re just updating the graphics” actually yes, they’re adding small things to the game that they wished they did 10 years ago such as achievements and terminals and other little things yet to be announced.

Except terminals is not changing anything, but adding. And in hidden places. Achievements are only points and images too. They said it, it is the SAME experience, if you play it with the old graphics, you got the very same experience except for remastered audio and re-recorded soundtrack.

> > Her death in the original game was really abrupt and random because she wasn’t even being shot at, I hope 343 fixes this like they are fixing other things in the game. Before anyone says “they aren’t changing anything, they’re just updating the graphics” actually yes, they’re adding small things to the game that they wished they did 10 years ago such as achievements and terminals and other little things yet to be announced.
>
> Except terminals is not changing anything, but adding. And in hidden places. Achievements are only points and images too. They said it, it is the SAME experience, if you play it with the old graphics, you got the very same experience except for remastered audio and re-recorded soundtrack.

Adding her being shot by the banshees/crashing into one of the buildings in her burning pelican would make that scene so much more memorable without changing anything in the game. It would just add to the experience and make it more emotional and just an altogether better part of the game. They also have tweaked a few of the maps so i don’t see why they can’t change a cinematic part.

I fail to see the problem with the original cinematic, it was great as it was. Chief and Cortana try to reach Foe Hammer, but she is followed by banshees, the pelican being hit. We don’t see her die, we don’t know if she dies, but we do know that she’s in too bad shape to do anything about us, and probably her. Maybe she looses the pelicans, crash, die, whatever, but all we know is that she’s doomed and can’t escape. And what’s the problem with this? I thought it was perfect, not obvious explosions or death scenes. Instead, things are ambiguous, but the end is foreseeable. It wouldn’t add much to see her die in-screen since we already know she won’t make it, only, it will take some of the feel away, it will cheapen it by some by-the-numbers death scene which will dilute the feel.

It looks fine to me in the original. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

> It looks fine to me in the original. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

imo, i agree. no the banshees are not shooting her in the original, but you’ll notice when she come round the corner she is also already on fire. so, why waste the shots on a dead target. be glad they didnt blow you off the bridge when they flew past.

i hope they dont notice the 40second headstart asswell…