Focused mm STILL matching eu on usa servers! :(

I have played a few matches on mm last night using focused as my matchmaking preference, cos as an eu player we frequently get server lag on us servers. It says it will match you based on connection and rank. It does not do this. I still get matched on us servers with sognificant server delay compared to my opponents, giving me unwinnable games. That should not happen as clearly my connection has not been taken into account. In other words, this patch does not help eu players at all. So what on earth was the point? It does not work and it is a critical failure in the system at present.

As many eu players are fed up with saying, we need a toggle region lock option so we can decide if we want faster matches or to play only on our home servers. We should not be forced to play on us servers (for it to then potentially boot us, ban us and steal our csr away) when we are actively clicking an option designed to stop this happening. Please solve this 343, i am fed up with this not being sorted properly when the solution is so painfully simple to see.

Yea I have the same issue, hit focused and still see people lagging around also played a match with 3 onyx 2 diamond 1 unranked and 1 plantium which is what I am ranked… Really?? The focused system seems to be doing nothing right now and they need to tighten it up, I don’t care if it takes 5mins to find a match if it won’t lag.

You can toggle to best if you want the best connection mate. It came out in the Memories of Reach update.

> 2533274888753908;3:
> You can toggle to best if you want the best connection mate. It came out in the Memories of Reach update.

Thats what we are talking about. Best connection and rank match option is “focused”. Thats why we are complaining because it clearly isnt doing its job properly. A us server hosting eu players is nit going to ever be a good connection. Thats why we had region lock beforehand. Why they havent given us that option of region lock is beyond me.

> 2533274823886169;4:
> > 2533274888753908;3:
> > You can toggle to best if you want the best connection mate. It came out in the Memories of Reach update.
>
>
> Thats what we are talking about. Best connection and rank match option is “focused”. Thats why we are complaining because it clearly isnt doing its job properly. A us server hosting eu players is nit going to ever be a good connection. Thats why we had region lock beforehand. Why they havent given us that option of region lock is beyond me.

What times do you play at?

also it matches based off connection and skill rank. so even though you are on the servers the game thinks your connection is fine, or you oculd be playing at off hours for ppl near you with the same skill rank so it is finding similar skill rank from players across the world