"Focused" MM, eh?

This is absolutely unacceptable, and makes this game miserable. Full Champion squads vs Diamond Randos. Champions should never SEE a Diamond…

How is this fair/fun/enjoyable/still happening?
“Laser Focused MM”

OK

Yeah I’m getting pretty frustrated with that too. I’m diamond 3 in swat and I got matched against a full team of champions the other day. It basically looked the same as your screenshot that you linked.

That’s a bunch of barnacles.

And before people say “It’s a population issue bla bla”, this is last night at 8pm. If it’s a population issue, that means there’s like 400 people playing SWAT, which would be absolutely pathetic.

There should be plenty of high Onyx people playing for Champs to face, or at least put them against full TO4s.

Absolutely unacceptable, has been happening since launch and nothing has been done about it.

> 2533274832697531;5:
> And before people say “It’s a population issue bla bla”, this is last night at 8pm. If it’s a population issue, that means there’s like 400 people playing SWAT, which would be absolutely pathetic.
>
> There should be be plenty of high Onyx people playing for Champs to face, or at least put them against full TO4s.
>
> Absolutely unacceptable, has been happening since launch and nothing has been done about it.

There are not many Onyxs in most of these playlists. Halo Trackers provides a good statistical breakdown of the percentages of ranks in each playlist. It takes a long time to find matches when you are in the upper ranks onyx/champ in some playlists, like FFA, SWAT, and Breakout.

this

> 2533274800383882;6:
> > 2533274832697531;5:
> > And before people say “It’s a population issue bla bla”, this is last night at 8pm. If it’s a population issue, that means there’s like 400 people playing SWAT, which would be absolutely pathetic.
> >
> > There should be be plenty of high Onyx people playing for Champs to face, or at least put them against full TO4s.
> >
> > Absolutely unacceptable, has been happening since launch and nothing has been done about it.
>
>
> There are not many Onyxs in most of these playlists. Halo Trackers provides a good statistical breakdown of the percentages of ranks in each playlist. It takes a long time to find matches when you are in the upper ranks onyx/champ in some playlists, like FFA, SWAT, and Breakout.

Yeah, it’s honestly low population. The game consistently has 15-20k peaks (can be calculated within reason using other ‘popular game’ on Xbox.com populations).

You figure a good chunk are in Warzone & BTB. Quite a few in the ‘standard’ arena playlists.

I wouldn’t be shocked, at all, if many playlists, peaked at 400-700 players (just using historically data for a slightly more popular game, Halo 4, which had 20-25k for months and months a year or so into life-cycle).

It’s a bit scary, H4 actually had a decent amount HIGHER population than Halo 5 per life-cycle. I like H4, but the general forums seem to disagree.

Its same case here.

> 2533274804898926;8:
> > 2533274800383882;6:
> > > 2533274832697531;5:
> > > And before people say “It’s a population issue bla bla”, this is last night at 8pm. If it’s a population issue, that means there’s like 400 people playing SWAT, which would be absolutely pathetic.
> > >
> > > There should be be plenty of high Onyx people playing for Champs to face, or at least put them against full TO4s.
> > >
> > > Absolutely unacceptable, has been happening since launch and nothing has been done about it.
> >
> >
> > There are not many Onyxs in most of these playlists. Halo Trackers provides a good statistical breakdown of the percentages of ranks in each playlist. It takes a long time to find matches when you are in the upper ranks onyx/champ in some playlists, like FFA, SWAT, and Breakout.
>
>
> Yeah, it’s honestly low population. The game consistently has 15-20k peaks (can be calculated within reason using other ‘popular game’ on Xbox.com populations).
>
> You figure a good chunk are in Warzone & BTB. Quite a few in the ‘standard’ arena playlists.
>
> I wouldn’t be shocked, at all, if many playlists, peaked at 400-700 players (just using historically data for a slightly more popular game, Halo 4, which had 20-25k for months and months a year or so into life-cycle).
>
> It’s a bit scary, H4 actually had a decent amount HIGHER population than Halo 5 per life-cycle. I like H4, but the general forums seem to disagree.

If we’re sitting at 400 population in playlists already then that should show them how much of a failure their “Minimal Playlist/Rank Everything” experiment was. Pathetic.

> 2533274832697531;1:
> This is absolutely unacceptable, and makes this game miserable. Full Champion squads vs Diamond Randos. Champions should never SEE a Diamond…
>
> How is this fair/fun/enjoyable/still happening?
> “Laser Focused MM”

agreed