Focus on Quality in game

Hey 343, you’ve been doing a great job in Infinite so far and we’re getting more hyped for the game and getting closer to the release next year.

Just focus on quality like fun gameplay, more game modes at launch, good maps and other important things. Don’t focus too much on like weapon skins, custom assinations even though they are cool ideas., those things can be used as updates if there’s development issues like Halo 2 had. Just make it like Halo 2/3 but with new features and ideas from what we liked in Halo 5.

I’m hoping that is what the extra dev time is translating to. Would suck to have waited 5 years for another H5 at launch.

Exactly. I just hope that they take player feedback on board for Infinite and make use of it; no number of cosmetic items is going to win people over if the game is unenjoyable at its core.

> 2533274879721941;1:
> Hey 343, you’ve been doing a great job in Infinite so far and we’re getting more hyped for the game and getting closer to the release next year.
>
> Just focus on quality like fun gameplay, more game modes at launch, good maps and other important things. Don’t focus too much on like weapon skins, custom assinations even though they are cool ideas., those things can be used as updates if there’s development issues like Halo 2 had. Just make it like Halo 2/3 but with new features and ideas from what we liked in Halo 5.

Yes!
I liked nothing from Halo 5, which is perfect for your sentence :slight_smile: