Flyable Pelicans need to be implemented.

Since Combat evolved, the only time there’s ever been a pilotable Pelican or Phantom has been exclusive to one mission only in the forth game. Since loads of people are bringing this up, where’s the harm in having it available in Halo 5, even if it’s just for Custom Games and Forge? The the 3D model for it already exists as a Prop item, all it’d need is the flight and destruction animation, plus the accessible passenger seats. If modders could achieve this in Halo 4’s Forge by themselves without problems, I think we can all agree this could easily be pulled off by the developers.

Funny suggestion if it were done: Have upgraded variants like we do with all UNSC vehicles in Warzone! Corp, Tundra, Woodland, Urban, and ONI! Even if they were just reskins with thicker armor on each. (Assuming they’d have no weapons still.)

They are huge.

Like…the bird?

They can add Pelicans, broadswords, phantoms, Grizzlys etc. but they would need to increase the map size and player count but A TON.

I think your also forgetting the flyable pelican and phantom in halo reach.

A pelican would be an easy target
Especially with high teir reqs

A squad of SPARTAN-IVs in an armored drop ship pulling up to your East Armory? You’re pretty cooked. Especially if the Pelican is like the one we saw in Halo 3, which the rocket launchers, or the combat Pelican from Halo 4, with the turret + spartan laser.

If they were to make pelicans a mp vehicle it needs to be very durable and a energy shield for good measure

I’ll settle for Pelican animations dropping vehicles in WFF instead of spawning in a faraway garage.

A Pelican is huge, they would have to redesign all the maps to accomodate them. The Hornet might be a better option.

I would be happy to have Pelicans in Forge, just for fun. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult to implement, since they already have all of the data (animations, model, etc.) It does not need to be in Warzone or anything, but something in Forge to play around.

> 2533274808386392;10:
> I would be happy to have Pelicans in Forge, just for fun. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult to implement, since they already have all of the data (animations, model, etc.) It does not need to be in Warzone or anything, but something in Forge to play around.

And Custom Games for sure, I should’ve included that it’d be great for Machinamas especially.

A pilot-able Infinity NEEDS to be implemented.