Flooooood music, they must be here technically!

Omg, I know they aren’t in the game, but listen to Osiris Suite, Act 1 preview. That’s too eerie to be Prometheans or Covenant, and this has to be the ending scene of Halo 5, maybe even legendary ending. This must be one of the surprises in Halo 5 they said we’ll have. I might be getting my hopes up too much, but can’t help it, the hype has infected me.

They have to appear in H6.

Oh god… no… :’( not the flood again

I pray to God every day that the Flood will return to haunt my dreams. A current gen, totally revamped Flood enemy…it must happen.

If it happens, I really hope the Flood are presented as more of a threat than they were in the original trilogy. Ya’ know, like how they were in the Forerunner Saga?

We find a UNSC ship (EDIT: Forgot the Name, it’s the Spirit of Fire, because, you know, Escalation and all) flying close to the Infinity.
There is no contact from them; camera switches to the unknown ship looking at Infinity, with the most terrifying forms of Flood yet.
BLACK SCREEN
Nightmarish enough for ya?

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Oh god… no… :’( not the flood again

Yeah I know, they are just as or probably more annoying than Prometheans. They come at you endlessly like a flood, and revive fallen enemies quicker than a Watcher does to a Knight. Those pure forms returning ugh. Over the years I’ve gotten less fearful of the flood, but I still find their whole concept just disturbing and horrific.

Chief and Locke look up into the Sky as a slipspace portal opens. The scene is a throwback to the Halo 3 cutscene of the mission “Floodgate”. Out comes the Spirit of Fire, tattered and broken. It crash lands nearby, with this theme building in the background. Locke- “more covenant?” Chief- “Worse”. Screen cuts to black.

> 2535468947915585;7:
> Chief and Locke look up into the Sky as a slipspace portal opens. The scene is a throwback to the Halo 3 cutscene of the mission “Floodgate”. Out comes the Spirit of Fire, tattered and broken. It crash lands nearby, with this theme building in the background. Locke- “more covenant?” Chief- “Worse”. Screen cuts to black.

Que fan uproar for any form of a cliffhanger

> 2535468947915585;7:
> Chief and Locke look up into the Sky as a slipspace portal opens. The scene is a throwback to the Halo 3 cutscene of the mission “Floodgate”. Out comes the Spirit of Fire, tattered and broken. It crash lands nearby, with this theme building in the background. Locke- “more covenant?” Chief- “Worse”. Screen cuts to black.

Haha, no man stop. I always think back to forerunner flood war or Mona Lisa. If they do that in next gen, it will be dope, but frightening.

If I ever have to fight this, I’m turning my xbox off, nope avi.

I doubt it implies flood. It could very well be attached to the effects of guardian attacks, or ONI doing something scumbaggy.

Hopefully they aren’t back in Halo 5. I cant stand the Flood

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Oh god… no… :’( not the flood again

After all this time, I think a combat redesign for flood is likely to come in the next installment where they are involved. It’s well known that a lot of the community are not a huge fan of fighting flood and we could get better more interesting enemies to fight with different fight mechanics.

> 2533274964189700;10:
> I doubt it implies flood. It could very well be attached to the effects of guardian attacks, or ONI doing something scumbaggy.

People are too familiar with that tone for it to be anything else but flood. It has never been used for anything else. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if 343 used that spooky wind up for something other than flood, because 343 aren’t afraid to change something. Though I equally wouldn’t be surprised if they were teasing the flood with this track and show a few tentacles.

Yep definetly flood music… no doubt about that. my guess is that it will be a huge cliff hanger for halo 6

“act 1” should be enough to tell you that this is not the end of the game

Well the floods not dead sooo. Halo 6 or 7 for sure.

right not its bidding it’s time making a gravemind

Maybe its like an exploration scene or something. Like many have said before me, If there was flood, the game would be rated M.

> 2535468947915585;7:

Arbiter’s head pops out “That was my line!”

> 2533274844258015;17:
> Maybe its like an exploration scene or something. Like many have said before me, If there was flood, the game would be rated M.

Never said they would be in the game, but at the end, like in a Cutscene. So there is no reason to mention the rating.

> 2533274816257608;15:
> “act 1” should be enough to tell you that this is not the end of the game

It could be looked at that way, or you could see it as 343 using the 1st half of this ost for something else, while releasing the full Ost at the end ;)…