Floodsassination

> How could we not?!

Yeah, how could they not? Then Jeff would only have 513 things to say instead of 514.

Can’t wait to hear him say “You are surviving!” every 10 seconds.

Personally, I’m just going to enjoy infecting a human through the animation…

Oh wait, that was dirty sounding…

So worth making a thread over… /sarcasm

I know, the voice is annoying, the old announcer was better, I hope i’m able to turn of the cheesy music that plays when you have the flag/are a flood and his voice.

I haven’t seen any video’s of any attempts,it would be perfect if you could rip the flood apart or something during.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I know, the voice is annoying, <mark>the old announcer was better</mark>, I hope i’m able to turn of the cheesy music that plays when you have the flag/are a flood and his voice.

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.&gt;-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`&gt;--==
,-%…`
…,

It’s the same dude.

Also, Trollololol

>

=/ sounds way different to me.

> > How could we not?!
>
> Yeah, how could they not? Then Jeff would only have 513 things to say instead of 514.
>
> Can’t wait to hear him say “You are surviving!” every 10 seconds.

Doesn’t get super excited about Floodssassinations, but instead complains about the Announcer…

-_-

> > How could we not?!
>
> Yeah, how could they not? Then Jeff would only have 513 things to say instead of 514.
>
> <mark>Can’t wait to hear him say “You are surviving!” every 10 seconds.</mark>

LOL! Like seriously, totally made me lol

Is that THAT serious that people need to make a thread dedicated to this again? Besides that, I don’t really mind the music. I always have music playing when I’m playing Halo.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Can’t wait until OP jumps off of a bridge.

Before people was complaining that when you flagjuggle, the announcer spammed to much.
And now people is super happy that the announcer never will keep quiet.
lol this community :confused:

reads subject expecting a link to a cool Floodssassination video only to see a usual Jeff rant

sigh

Stop hatin’ on Jeff.

Not exactly sure what we’re discussing here. I’m going to lock this.