Floodmode = The Last Stand (Gametype)

Imagine you’re stuck in a building that has been abandoned for years. It’s in the middle of a field and all you have is a shotgun and a pistol. You see movement around you but you can’t pinpoint what exactly it is. Before you can react accordingly you see the Flood appear out of thin air! You have only a couple seconds to react and to kill these things before you’re infected.

Name: The Last Stand

Here are my settings for the game:

Map Layout

Center of the map is the building for the survivors. It’s two stories and has a roof. Only two entrances on the first floor, stairs on the outside lead to 2nd story with only 1 entrance.

Surrounding the building is flat land with only a few obstacles, but mostly bare.

On each side of the building (filling the entire map) are the 4 zones in which the infected are camouflaged. About two warthog lengths from the building the zones end and the infected/flood come out of camo and can be seen.

Flood/Infected

Move speed = 125%
Health = Default (as seen in Flood videos)
Weapon = Basic “sword-arm”
Abilities = You tell me what these should be. No thruster!

Survivors

Move Speed = 100% (Default)
Health = Default
Weapon = Shotgun, Pistol/DMR/Light Rifle
Abilities = Promethean?, Regen, Shield

Just heard that there may not be options to change Flood settings. Really hope this isn’t true!

> Just heard that there may not be options to change Flood settings. Really hope this isn’t true!

I’m pretty certain the bulletain said you’d be able to although it isn’t impossible that I miss read. I hope some call game modes are made with flood.

OP your idea reminds me of a great infection map from halo 3.

This sounds really cool, glad people like you are brainstorming ahead of time :wink: and nice job taking advantage of one of the new feautures forge has to offer

> > Just heard that there may not be options to change Flood settings. Really hope this isn’t true!
>
> I’m pretty certain the bulletain said you’d be able to although it isn’t impossible that I miss read. I hope some call game modes are made with flood.
>
>
> OP your idea reminds me of a great infection map from halo 3.

I know what map your talking about, well there’s a few that might be what you have in mind, I can’t remember there names

> > > Just heard that there may not be options to change Flood settings. Really hope this isn’t true!
> >
> > I’m pretty certain the bulletain said you’d be able to although it isn’t impossible that I miss read. I hope some call game modes are made with flood.
> >
> >
> > OP your idea reminds me of a great infection map from halo 3.
>
> I know what map your talking about, well there’s a few that might be what you have in mind, I can’t remember there names

I made an infection map when Halo 3 first came out, I called it The Last Stand. It was on Isolation. The infected had camo and the defenders were on top of the hill with three turrets. There were boxes and crates laid around the map. It never got a lot of downloads but it was one of my most fun maps (according to my xbl friends).

> > > Just heard that there may not be options to change Flood settings. Really hope this isn’t true!
> >
> > I’m pretty certain the bulletain said you’d be able to although it isn’t impossible that I miss read. I hope some call game modes are made with flood.
> >
> >
> > OP your idea reminds me of a great infection map from halo 3.
>
> I know what map your talking about, well there’s a few that might be what you have in mind, I can’t remember there names

Robert neville?

Edit: The map is called I AM LEGEND ant the gametype is Robert Neville
Video