flood

Why dont people like flood

I need help with the xp it wont let me get any

> 2535451133450976;2:
> I need help with the xp it wont let me get any

What exactly happens? Could you be a little more specific, please?

i didn’t like flood because i was used to living dead on reach. bless those days~

I like the flood being in the games/story. They bring a since of despair to the lore

Reach waas better with infection. Flood on halo 4 was cool but just dumb at the same time.

Flood in halo 3 was amazing, that’s all I have to say.

i love flood in all halo !!!

Flood are great enemies though they can get annoying to fight. Especially when you don’t have the correct weapon to combat them.

i hate flood XD they are annoying

The flood is vital to the Halo story. But I still hate them.

I hate flood, because they are annoying. I still cri.

Flood normally means water damage and nobody likes water damage. As for the flood in Halo, they are cool.

Flood normally means water damage and nobody likes water damage. As for the flood in Halo, they are cool.

People LOVE infection, flood kind of ruined it because you cannot change the weapon that the flood spawn with. Also the Pistol isn’t a 1 hit headshot.

i will always love flood, it one of the all time greats in my mind.

> 2535451133450976;1:
> Why dont people like flood

Good morning.

Is this question pertaining to glitches that occur in Halo 4 Flood, such as JIP glitches that include:

-Flood with Guns (Usually wielding an Assault Rifle or Shotgun)
-Spawning in as a Respawnable Spartan with DMR who can kill both flood and spartans
-Spawning in outside of the map where nobody can get you
-Spawning in and having all the forge elements despawn piece by piece
-Spawning in as a Flood who can kill other Flood as if they are Spartans

Some of these glitches I can see being a pain, but they do occasionally happen because of JIP in Flood.

On the flood Hivemind map there is a rock you can glitch into on top of the hill in the center.

We need this

The flood is vital to the Halo story. But I still hate them.