Flood?

Curious as to the flood gameplay. Anyone have ideas on what the play will be like? Such as like a onslaught mode for infection? Smart ai instead of player cont?

That’s IF the Flood is even in the game, we know nothing about Infinite.

> 2533274840469109;2:
> That’s IF the Flood is even in the game, we know nothing about Infinite.

Following that IF; we should see the flood consume and transform the deer and rhinos right before our eyes to introduce a new flood class.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> > 2533274840469109;2:
> > That’s IF the Flood is even in the game, we know nothing about Infinite.
>
> Following that IF; we should see the flood consume and transform the deer and rhinos right before our eyes to introduce a new flood class.

Doesn’t need to be a new class,it could just be flood infested animals attacking us

If Infinite is open world, I’m hoping that they put the Flood in Forerunner crypts that you can explore, sort of like a dungeon. The deeper you go in, the more hectic it becomes. Maybe upgrades or some form of collectible could be in there.

> 2533274847370776;5:
> If Infinite is open world, I’m hoping that they put the Flood in Forerunner crypts that you can explore, sort of like a dungeon. The deeper you go in, the more hectic it becomes. Maybe upgrades or some form of collectible could be in there.

Wouldn’t make sense, as the Forerunners would have the Flood in containment and in quarantine. If the Flood broke out, it wouldn’t be some small thing, but catastrophic.

Be cool to see the promethans fight the flood in a halo game for once. But with so much hate the promethans have I dobt we will see them in Halo Infinite without the flood or with the flood

> 2533274840469109;6:
> > 2533274847370776;5:
> > If Infinite is open world, I’m hoping that they put the Flood in Forerunner crypts that you can explore, sort of like a dungeon. The deeper you go in, the more hectic it becomes. Maybe upgrades or some form of collectible could be in there.
>
> Wouldn’t make sense, as the Forerunners would have the Flood in containment and in quarantine. If the Flood broke out, it wouldn’t be some small thing, but catastrophic.

I’m sure an excuse can be made to allow for fun gameplay experiences. Think back to 343 Guilty Spark, the Covenant accidentally released the Flood in that mission, I’m sure something similar can be arranged. How I picture it, the crypt would use one of those large elevators that take you down into the depths, so when you leave it seals the entrance; You either get out safe or you die. Fun from a gameplay perspective, but I get that if you were to hold it under the scrutiny of lore it may not fair well.

i think it would be cool if the flood were put into campaign. and also, it would be cool if we get a flood firefight.

it would be odd for 343 not to add flood in infinite, because you cant just introduce the flood and do nothing with it. also i wonder what the flood will be like if they implement them in infinite, what would your guys’s thoughts be if the flood from awakening the nightmare are introduced? not the casual flood from halos 1, 2, and 3

I do hope we can see them in campaign again. Also adding them to whatever FF mode they decide upon would be great too.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the flood return with all the forms that were cut and the forms from Halo wars 2. Infect the wildlife too. Then in campaign have it so prometheans and sentinels ignore all other threats as the flood takes priority due to the risk.

Then in multiplayer give us flood forms that players can use when infected (optional) and unique gametypes where infection forms appear and players can play as a tank form ect ect

> 2533274840469109;2:
> That’s IF the Flood is even in the game, we know nothing about Infinite.

Oh yes, there will be flood…