Flood

Did we got yet any information that confirm the presence of the flood in the campaign?

No.

If the game is rated T then there’s very little chance that there’s Flood.

The Flood were the primary reason the first 3 were rated M to begin with.

The pug recordings sounded pretty flood to me. And the ring we’re on has a history with the flood. I’m hopeful.

Not yet, but I’m hopeful. Without the Flood, the campaigns have been lackluster.

> 2533274801472802;3:
> If the game is rated T then there’s very little chance that there’s Flood.
>
> The Flood were the primary reason the first 3 were rated M to begin with.

Didn’t 343 originally plan on making Infinite with an M rating?

> 2533274990117954;4:
> The pug recordings sounded pretty flood to me. And the ring we’re on has a history with the flood. I’m hopeful.

It’s even listed on IMDB as flood form. Someone made a post about two weeks ago about it and the thread was locked…as if trying to contain a leak.

Edit: mods - yes I know talking about something locked down as a leak is against forum rules, however I want to keep any hope of flood in this game alive, God -Yoink!-.

I’ll take my punishment like a man

> 2533274799621457;7:
> > 2533274990117954;4:
> > The pug recordings sounded pretty flood to me. And the ring we’re on has a history with the flood. I’m hopeful.
>
> It’s even listed on IMDB as flood form. Someone made a post about two weeks ago about it and the thread was locked…as if trying to contain a leak.

Keep in mind almost anyone can add to IMDB. Plus I think the person that put in the flood form came out and said it wasn’t true.

Seeing the flood in Halo Infinite’s graphics would be truly horrifying.

> 2533274847563380;8:
> > 2533274799621457;7:
> > > 2533274990117954;4:
> > > The pug recordings sounded pretty flood to me. And the ring we’re on has a history with the flood. I’m hopeful.
> >
> > It’s even listed on IMDB as flood form. Someone made a post about two weeks ago about it and the thread was locked…as if trying to contain a leak.
>
> Keep in mind almost anyone can add to IMDB. Plus I think the person that put in the flood form came out and said it wasn’t true.

Well that’s a bummer

> 2533274868491585;9:
> Seeing the flood in Halo Infinite’s graphics would be truly horrifying.

Oh god fortnite looking flood that would horrifying for all the wrong reasons

> 2533274801472802;3:
> If the game is rated T then there’s very little chance that there’s Flood.
>
> The Flood were the primary reason the first 3 were rated M to begin with.

That’s not necessarily true. Halo Reach and Halo 4 were given the M-rating but the Flood didn’t appear in those games. Halo Wars 2 which is rated T did feature the Flood in the Awakening Nightmare expansion pack.