Flood Waypoints

Hello! I am having some trouble with creating a custom game type.

The last man standing in Flood has a marker over his head although I have waypoint set to none in both base player traits and last man standing traits. This is most troublesome as I am trying to make a Hide and Seek map, and it makes the seeking far too easy.

If anyone knows a way to fix this, please let me know!

Waypoints are different in H4, they are the names over your head. You cant change the last man waypoint or add them unfortunately. Sorry.

Can’t be fixed unless you find a modded game type.
Most custom game options are either broken or non-existent(especially the important game types)

Modded gametypes have yet to produce a way to change waypoints, I can ask about it though.

> Modded gametypes have yet to produce a way to change waypoints, I can ask about it though.

See if you can locate a modder in forge hub, they normally help others to create various maps/game types

No, forgehub doesnt allow the posting of modded maps/gametpyes (I looked in rules as I wne tto post). Go look up se7ensins.com

Yep can’t do that or else it will really be hard for people to find you just create like a secret passage in the custom map where only the lucky few may be able to go inside.