Flood vs Predators, Xenomorphs, and Humans

Another Flood vs “whatever species”. Personally I still think, even with the dynamic trio teamed up, The Flood would still win. I think the Xenomorphs would give The Flood a slight problem at first, but would be swiftly “assimilated” afterwards. Your thoughts?

And just for LOLs: Flood vs SCP-682, SCP-096, and SCP-173

Depends on army size and other factors. An even fight, flood loses.

> Depends on army size and other factors. An even fight, flood loses.

It would be full might vs full might.

Flood.

No question.

> Flood.
>
> No question.

> > Depends on army size and other factors. An even fight, flood loses.
>
> It would be full might vs full might.

It would be a complete curbstomp in favor of the Flood.

Curious, did you read Silentium?

From Silentium -

No hope for any race at all. I mean there’s a distinct possibility that the Flood has taken other galaxies. So basically, it wouldn’t take very long for Flood to wipe the three out.

> > > Depends on army size and other factors. An even fight, flood loses.
> >
> > It would be full might vs full might.
>
> It would be a complete curbstomp in favor of the Flood.
>
> Curious, did you read Silentium?

I have.

I’ve just been trying to find some race, or groups of races that could even hope to stand a chance against The Flood…so far not much.

Silentium flood is pretty much God, only similarly highpowered stuff has a chance.

Mostly, warhammer, cause it has sci-fi with a heavy dosage of space magic. And even then it’d probably mostly be Chaos.

The real issue with beating Silentium flood is Star Roads which seem to only be susceptible to space-magicy effects.

Silentium era Flood = MASTER RACE
(exaggeration)
I think the Forerunners could’e somehow defeated the Flood had they heeded Humanity’s reckless expansion into their territory by opening a dialogue with their leaders rather than just outright exterminating/De-evolving our race.
Plus the Keyminds can literally bend Space and time, so there is no hope for Humanity, Xenomorphs and the Yautja to even reclaim one star system against Keymind led Flood. I’d say even the Reapers, and alliance forces of aliens and humans from Mass Effect won’t be able to defeat the Flood of the Silentium era by using conventional methods (if we somehow make the physics of those the two game universes compatible with each other).

> I’d say even the Reapers, and alliance forces of aliens and humans from Mass Effect won’t be able to defeat the Flood of the Silentium era by using conventional methods (if we somehow make the physics of those the two game universes compatible with each other).

Reapers meet star roads. They don’t stand a chance.

Would love to see Harninger getting sliced into a cuttlefish dish by the Star Roads! :smiley:

Mass Effect universe, Alien universe and Predator universe. None of them stand a chance against a full blown Flood infestation that has reached the galactic/key-mind stage.

WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.

The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.

> Mass Effect universe, Alien universe and Predator universe. None of them stand a chance against a full blown Flood infestation that has reached the galactic/key-mind stage.
>
> WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.
>
> The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.

But then the Flood says, “This Death Star is mine now!!”

> > Depends on army size and other factors. An even fight, flood loses.
>
> It would be full might vs full might.

So basically Chief and 6 VS te Flood?

Jk.

FLOOD

> Mass Effect universe, Alien universe and Predator universe. None of them stand a chance against a full blown Flood infestation that has reached the galactic/key-mind stage.
>
> WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.
>
> The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.

The Forerunners tried that Death Star plan, except on the scale of stellar detonation. Didn’t work out so well.

And then a Precursor star road appears and slices every superweapon they have in half. Star Wars is the last universe you want fighting the Flood. Far too populated and far too reliant on super weapon one-offs to have a hope.

> WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.
>
> The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.

40k is too divided to fight the flood and their ftl is pitifully slow while full stage Flood ftl is faster than Forerunners. The Necrons would have to go all out at the first sign of the Flood to win. A Gravemind would easily corrupt them as they desire the experience of life, and the Flood could promise them that and eternal life. Humanity is too slow to combat flood infestations which would overwhelm hive worlds in a few days. Think of it this way, what if the Flood found their way onto an ork world and Flood spores developed their own unique lifecycle just like orks?

Star wars, not a chance in hell. Too divided. A single infection form in the underworld of Coruscant would bring down the entire Galaxy.

> > WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.
> >
> > The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.
>
> 40k is too divided to fight the flood and their ftl is pitifully slow while full stage Flood ftl is faster than Forerunners. The Necrons would have to go all out at the first sign of the Flood to win. A Gravemind would easily corrupt them as they desire the experience of life, and the Flood could promise them that and eternal life. Humanity is too slow to combat flood infestations which would overwhelm hive worlds in a few days. Think of it this way, what if the Flood found their way onto an ork world and Flood spores developed their own unique lifecycle just like orks
>
> <mark>Star wars, not a chance in hell. Too divided. A single infection form in the underworld of Coruscant would bring down the entire Galaxy.</mark>

Agreed

> > WH40K universe would have a chance as it is specifically designed to be as over the top as possible. Necrons or some other advanced and not fully organic race would do quite well.
> >
> > The Star Wars universe could give the Flood a fight I think. The super weapons the Emperor liked cooking up would be effective against the Flood; e.g. an entire planet’s worth of biomass infected by the Flood could easily be destroyed by the Death Star.
>
> 40k is too divided to fight the flood and their ftl is pitifully slow while full stage Flood ftl is faster than Forerunners. The Necrons would have to go all out at the first sign of the Flood to win. A Gravemind would easily corrupt them as they desire the experience of life, and the Flood could promise them that and eternal life. Humanity is too slow to combat flood infestations which would overwhelm hive worlds in a few days. Think of it this way, what if the Flood found their way onto an ork world and Flood spores developed their own unique lifecycle just like orks?
>
> Star wars, not a chance in hell. Too divided. A single infection form in the underworld of Coruscant would bring down the entire Galaxy.

I was assuming that these other universes were fighting off a full extragalactic Flood infection but in their current state, i.e no star roads or any other Precursor tech around for them to utilise.

Without any Precursor mega-structures around the Flood do not have an overwhelming advantage. Millions of ships and planets worth of biomass can still be destroyed using the aforementioned super weapons.

If the Flood do have access to star roads and the like then yeah of course they win. Any organised resistance can simply be smacked down by a stellar-scale mega-structure dropping out of slipspace.

> I was assuming that these other universes were fighting off a full extragalactic Flood infection but in their current state, i.e no star roads or any other Precursor tech around for them to utilise.

The Flood without Star Roads were able to fight the containment forces of installation 05 to a standstill for hundreds if not thousands of years. The Gravemind can still subvert A.I… A single flood spore can still create an infestation that can wipe out an entire planet.

Within hours of landing on High Charity the Flood were producing biomass growths all over the station and within two weeks had overwhelmed a city of 23 million. Whilst completely terraforming the interior into a flood hive.

The Necrons would be the only force in 40k capable of defeating the Flood before it got out of hand, but they’re too divided to view it as a threat or to react to it efficiently enough to stop an outbreak.

Star Wars, again single flood infection form would bring down the galaxy. Too many highly populated planets, too many private spacecraft.