Flood to make a return?

It seems like the flood have been gone for a while,are they going to appear in halo 5 or 6?

I’m not sure which game, but they need to come back, even as a reminder as to why the Halos were created and the desperation to rid the galaxy of them. In fact, I think we need to get back to a Halo Installation as well, its been awhile.

> I’m not sure which game, but they need to come back, even as a reminder as to why the Halos were created and the desperation to rid the galaxy of them. In fact, I think we need to get back to a Halo Installation as well, its been awhile.

this, reach and halo 4 only had a cameo appearance of a halo, and that’s just…wrong

I think it’s a safe guess that we’ll see the Flood in Halo 5… I don’t think it’s farfetched to guess that they may be noticeably different either.

"It is the way of those that seek out the truth of the Mantle. Humans will rise again in arrogance and defiance. The Flood will return when they arw ripe, and bring them Unity.

“In a hundred and one thousand centuries (years) Unity again.”
-Primordial

Yeah, sounds like it. Humans are pretty “ripe”. We’re pretty arrogant and defiant. And it is almost exactly 100,000 years.

I don’t think so. 343i is really trying to carve out their identity and independence from Bungie’s play book with these games.

I think we’ll hear more about the flood, and I also believe the game type will return, but I don’t think we’re going to see the return of the flood in actual game play for a long time if at all. I do think that 343i is going to keep pushing the ptomethians.
Just my opinion.

> > I’m not sure which game, but they need to come back, even as a reminder as to why the Halos were created and the desperation to rid the galaxy of them. In fact, I think we need to get back to a Halo Installation as well, its been awhile.
>
> this, reach and halo 4 only had a cameo appearance of a halo, and that’s just…wrong

In Halo 3 you were on a Halo for just one mission, Halo Wars and ODST are the only two games not to feature any of the array in campaign.