Flood Team colors?

The cool thing about infection back in halo 3/Reach was survivors got to keep their custom colors. From what I saw the survivors in Flood are a forced team color… Whyyyy?!

I wonder this too. I don’t see any logical reason for it :frowning:

y so much drama for colors?!! Just enjoy playing the freaking game

I would rather not be a “light green”.

> I would rather not be a “light green”.

Ya got a problem with green?

I’m sure you could easily change in the game mode settings for customs. However, it will be the way it is in the multiplayer playlist. Most of the infection fun for me, though, was with friends in customs (Halo 3 days - not so much Reach) anyway.

> I would rather not be a “light green”.

The humans look like day glow green.

Will we be able to use our custom colours, seems stupid to take a step back and not allow it.

Almost as stupid as not bringing back the Falcon or not allowing duel wieldi…oh wait

> > I would rather not be a “light green”.
>
> Ya got a problem with green?

Yeah, this green.

It’s Flood. Flood does not have team color. I am referring to actual Flood, not MM Flood gametype.

A mini game gets massive revamp, with improvements, and you people complain about colours?

I don’t play Infection so I don’t really care if it goes either way, but if I would, I’d be happy just to see my gametype get a major revamp.

> y so much drama for colors?!! Just enjoy playing the freaking game

I know, it’s just… My best days of halo 3 infection, I started copying these kick -Yoink- dudes in their color scheme of steel base with favorite color as secondary. It was BA cause it kinda showed our devotion to being -Yoink- survivors and noobs could rely on us kinda…

Oh H3, dems were da days.

Just saying it adds allot of individual pride.

What good is custom colors anyways if not for flood/infection?

> > y so much drama for colors?!! Just enjoy playing the freaking game
>
> I know, it’s just… My best days of halo 3 infection, I started copying these kick -Yoink!- dudes in their color scheme of steel base with favorite color as secondary. It was BA cause it kinda showed our devotion to being Yoink! survivors and noobs could rely on us kinda…
>
> Oh H3, dems were da days.
>
> Just saying it adds allot of individual pride.
>
> What good is custom colors anyways if not for flood/infection?

If you play the game outside of Grifball/Infection, there are a lot of FFA gametypes that support your own Spartan’s colours.

Just so people stop getting so defensive at the sight of any non-compliment towards Halo 4; we’re not complaining.

Flood mode looks brilliant and I can’t wait to play it. I am just simply curious as to why they would take our unique colours. Whilst it isn’t important, it’s still a nice feature.

I can’t see any logic as to why it was removed and would be very interested to hear their reasoning behind it :slight_smile:

I want that lime green as a usable color for our spartans SO badly.

Since this a flood topic how is it? Iv yet to play it