Flood Prometheans

Since there are already enough forums for complaining about the problems of the game I decided to make a poll and not complain as much.

I personally feel(and have friends that agreed) that the Halo 4 Legendary Solo campaign is WAY TOO EASY. I actually had to press pause at parts to make sure I was actually on legendary because I felt like it was too easy. The main problem is how weak the main bad guys are. So…I am suggesting that we bring back “someone” from earlier games that was a challenge and combine them with the current bad guys to make a challenge while keeping with 343s new bad guy idea.

Very Simply said: FLOOD PROMETHEANS

That would hopefully scare some people, add some excitement, and make the game harder.

Anyone else agree? What do you think?

Well, the whole point of the Prometheans is that they can’t be infected by the Flood.

The Prometheans just need to be stronger and have better AI. As they are now they’re just massive hitboxes that stand in the open shooting at you.

But Flood cannot infect Prometheans, it’s even stated by a certain character late in the game.

And no the Flood were not challenging, mostly they were just a nuisance.

flood are easier to kill. One shot to the mouth and their dead.

If you played the campaign this idea was pretty much deemed impossible

> But Flood cannot infect Prometheans, it’s even stated by a certain character late in the game.
>
> And no the Flood were not challenging, mostly they were just a nuisance.

Its not like the Prometheans are any kind of challenge right now…:confused: As crazy as it sounds, the flood was much scarier than the prometheans. There are numerous flood that are running everywhere that infect your very allies while the prometheans are just walls that sit there right in front of you waiting to die. Besides Im sure there is some weird way to make it possible…(or maybe just make something entirely new that is a real challenge)

I am honestly tired of the flood at this point. Although I do think the new badies could have been enhanced a lot more.

> I am honestly tired of the flood at this point. Although I do think the new badies could have been enhanced a lot more.

Im seeing that overall people are not impressed with the prometheans and are more willing to go back to flood after seeing how the prometheans have played out…Maybe a new foe would work for you?

its pretty safe to assume that the flood are (eventually) returning to halo, this is implied by the terminals as well as the prometheans themselves.

the idea of promethean flood is not only stupid (flood were cake to kill) its also impossible, the were made specifically so they wouldnt be infected by the flood right? so explain to me how exactly that would happen?

the prometheans were fairly challenging, although they could`ve been better I still think they were done fairly well.

I honestly wouldnt mind them bringing back the flood, as long as they show them the proper respect they deserve and dont simply throw them in there like bungie did previously.

Flood Promethean’s would break Canon and a huge part pf Halo 4’s core story, so no.

I’m tired of the Flood. 3 games filled withthem was more than enough. It’s time for 343 to move on to bigger and better enemies like the Forerunners and possibly even the Precursors.

> its pretty safe to assume that the flood are (eventually) returning to halo, this is implied by the terminals as well as the prometheans themselves.
>
> the idea of promethean flood is not only stupid (flood were cake to kill) its also impossible, the were made specifically so they wouldnt be infected by the flood right? so explain to me how exactly that would happen?
>
> the prometheans were fairly challenging, although they could`ve been better I still think they were done fairly well.
>
> I honestly wouldnt mind them bringing back the flood, as long as they show them the proper respect they deserve and dont simply throw them in there like bungie did previously.

Im hoping that they return the flood eventually, it will make the game more fun and a little more exciting. :slight_smile: Ive had quite a few say that the flood prometheans are a no go but Im sure that having both instead of combining them would work better then and be much better than just the prometheans. The prometheans could be MUCH better so it makes sense that so many are willing to find something to improve them.