Flood Population?

Although this is mentioned in dialogue quite frequently, how much flood is there actually?

Probably a lot. I mean they’re never gone it seems like someone is always intent on keeping them around for whatever dumb reason.

Only a matter of time before they pop up again. Wonder if Infinite will give us any sort of glimpse.

> 2533274985084926;2:
> Probably a lot. I mean they’re never gone it seems like someone is always intent on keeping them around for whatever dumb reason.
>
> Only a matter of time before they pop up again. Wonder if Infinite will give us any sort of glimpse.

i really am hoping that we get to see the flood in infinite.

There’s no definitive answer for this, we just know they’re out there be it inside containment’s on shield worlds or say something like high charity being locked up inside (before they were let out).

from a speculative opinion: I don’t believe it’s high but flood population only needs one spore that can potentially destroy a planet.

Nowhere says officially, but I have to believe theres a few more flood quarantine zones somewhere. Probably more graveminds too.

As much as I enjoyed fighting the Covenant, my adrenaline was high when I came across the Flood. They definitely brought a different challenge than any other enemy I’ve come across in the Halo universe.

It’s weird how the forerunners keep so many samples for study in cold storage on the rings and certain installations themselves.