Flood over infection...biggest mistake ever

So I was just making a jenga remake and was terribly disappointed to find that you cant make the infected (flood) hold anything but a sword. I’ve gone through all the settings and there is no way that I can find to change it (please correct me if im wrong).

This is a terrible thing to do. Not having the ability to have zombies holding anything else but the sword takes a HUGE chunk out of not only the custom games, but the entire replayability of the game. Didn’t we learn from a mistake like this when they had to bring back Alpha Zombies for Reach? If anyone knows of any way to get around this huge flaw in this (amazingly awesome) game Please tell me

I’m disappointed in this too, and I can’t seem to find loadout options for the infected to change the AA. 343 better have a TU to make this possible.

Just use another gametype to do it. Do what we did all those years ago in Halo 2. Create the infection gametype youself, and then customize it yet again for jenga. Get as close as you can.

> 343 better have a TU to make this possible.

Yes, please…and soon.

yeah this is one halo 4’s three big -Yoink- ups along with no precision forging and no race gametype this needs needs to be added in an update IMMEDIATELY!

> no precision forging

what do you mean?

Yeah Flood isn’t that great but at least everything else in Halo 4 is amazing.

> Yeah Flood isn’t that great but at least everything else in Halo 4 is amazing.

Isn’t it though lol xD

I find flood to be really fun. The thruster floods jumping around corners is what infection is all about, nail biting good fun. I’m not a minority on this either. However, I would prefer different variations of it. Maybe we’ll see more types in hopper updates.

Oh, and betrayals… why? Joined 3 games with people killing each other for fun. Turn it off in this playlist please.

> > no precision forging
>
> what do you mean?

Cannot press and hold left thumbstick to make objects move more slow, and you cannot zoom in while in monitor mode.

> I find flood to be really fun. The thruster floods jumping around corners is what infection is all about, nail biting good fun. I’m not a minority on this either. However, I would prefer different variations of it. Maybe we’ll see more types in hopper updates.
>
> Oh, and betrayals… why? Joined 3 games with people killing each other for fun. Turn it off in this playlist please.

I 100% agree to all of this. Flood is still super fun and a nice break from your typical matchmaking but it just needs that one small tweek to be perfect…and betrayals should stay but have 5 minute respawn penalties lol.

> Cannot press and hold left thumbstick to make objects move more slow, and you cannot zoom in while in monitor mode.

thats just wrong

Not sure if you’ve seen this, but it might give you a different perspective on forge. I know going into it without seeing something along these lines would completely confuse me.