FLOOD or Living Dead?

So when HALO (insert future title) comes out would you prefer the 343i varinat of flood or classic infection? I like the player skins but I do not really approve of the way flood plays with AA’s like camo and thruster pack. what do you guys/gals think?

Both. There is no reason why we can’t have both this time round.

Just give Flood all the Custom options that Infection had. Then we can have all of our fun Infection gametypes back.

Why not both?

Why not…

Give us the flood models but with all the custom game options that Infection gave us.

FLOOD no question

Both

How about they bring back the Halo 2 pistol so we can have Halo 2 zombies.

Flood. but I want the flood to look normal, not like the way those things in Halo 4 they call flood look like.

IMO, I liked Living Dead, more than Flood, but i wouldn’t mind seeing both. They should just be made into 1 playlist. That way players can play, Infection, Alpha Zombies, Flood, etc.

I like the flood mode such as the skins and such, but I hate the armor abilities.
People camping with camo and zombies getting thruster pack lol

Flood just feels a lot harder too

Both. :slight_smile:

The skin of Flood but it should play like Halo 3 living dead.

It was and is the best in my mind …

> Both. There is no reason why we can’t have both this time round.

But both suck. Neither should be brought back.

Infection is a glorified Duck Hunt with the horrible decision to force you to play as the duck. Flood was a novel attempt at classifying Infection but the execution failed and the lack of Forgability really kills it.

At the very least Flood has more atmosphere going for it with the dedicated Flood skins.

> > Both. There is no reason why we can’t have both this time round.
>
> But both suck. Neither should be brought back.
>
> Infection is a glorified Duck Hunt with the horrible decision to force you to play as the duck. Flood was a novel attempt at classifying Infection but the execution failed and the lack of Forgability really kills it.
>
> At the very least Flood has more atmosphere going for it with the dedicated Flood skins.

What about those fun times I’m sure we all had in Halo 3 customs? Those were some of the best times I’ve had with gaming and I’d love to see Infection brought back with even more customization than Halo 3 allowed.

Both.
We need more options though.
The Flood skin should be removable.

Flood models with living dead settings.

Honestly, flood is unfair. You either need to stick together and wait out the timer or just hide. It doesn’t help that everyone’s armor is bright green either…

Have you played Hivemind cause it kinda has a mix of past infection game modes. With no AA, plenty types of weapons, and flood skins. The only flaws are the flood should have one hit kills, not two hit kills. And that the last player standing should not get damage boost, seriously the SAW can be so annoying in that situation.