flood on reach?

hi this is first time user emeraldsundew08, nice to have you on the team now lets get to the nitty gritty,
my question i want to through out their is do we want to see some flood? i would like a dlc that included a flood firefight setting. we may have gotten annoyed with them in halo 3 (i didnt) but just for the curiosity at fabulous work 343 can do! also a singel player dlc were instead of the covenant invading reach… the flood invades instead! who wouldnt want to see the infamous noble team face off againt the flood. and since these spartans arent like the chief (spartan II units by halsey) we could probaly do a flood themed lone wolf level. rember all those dead spartans on the ground almost every were on lone wolf? well guess what! thier infected to! wut would you do against a super soilder spliced with a parasite! (sorry about the spelling)

let me kow what you think.

There were no Flood on Reach, but it would have made a cool Firefight mode.

yeah i know thier were no flood on reach they were still inside the halo. just used the name for the title. thanks for the feed back.
every body else COMM ON! I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS! MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

Hell yes! We should all ban together to try and make this happen! I just started a foum on this too. check it out: Should the FLOOD be zombies in Halo Reach?

My thoughts exactly! Why should Call of Duty fans have all the fun?

flood were on the shield world, halos and i think the ark. however in HWs they were never seen inside the place on harvest or the place in arcadia

listen NOT TRYING to be an -Yoink- but I ALREADY KNOW THAT TEIR WAS NO FLOOD ON REACH!!! im talking about a side game not following the original story of reach and not effecting any part of the story just a story set aside. like a “what if” situation. like “what if” the mastr cheif had gotten infected by the flood back on the pillar of autum. (read halo the flood). “what if” we got to see the forerunners and masterchief meet face to face. we all know its not going to happen, but it would still be pretty cool to see.

A Firefight mode with the Flood would have been EPIC!

Yea they should have implemented this on ODST that way we would also visit ODST from tiem to time when we where getting tired of the covenant on reach.

I’ve wanted a flood firefight mode ever since i found out the flood wasn’t in reach. If they did make a flood firefight mode they should have there own maps like from the halo 3 campaign level cortona

The next Halo title will have it.

Yeah, the 2 things most people asked for in Reach Firefight was Flood as enemies, and “classic” firefight online (unlimited.
Sadly, bungie gave us neither. No flood and a watered down version of firefight, only 30 minutes to play and almost no vehicle support :frowning:
Firefight arcade is fun though, but we need some real “hardcore” firefight, and flood would be a nice addition :slight_smile:

what next halo tittle? is this another rumor?

Not a rumor, an eventuallity. The next one is being worked on by 343i right now. Time will reveal what it is, either a remake of halo ce or something else.

> hi this is first time user emeraldsundew08, nice to have you on the team now lets get to the nitty gritty,
> my question i want to through out their is do we want to see some flood? i would like a dlc that included a flood firefight setting. we may have gotten annoyed with them in halo 3 (i didnt) but just for the curiosity at fabulous work 343 can do! also a singel player dlc were instead of the covenant invading reach… the flood invades instead! who wouldnt want to see the infamous noble team face off againt the flood. and since these spartans arent like the chief (spartan II units by halsey) we could probaly do a flood themed lone wolf level. rember all those dead spartans on the ground almost every were on lone wolf? well guess what! thier infected to! wut would you do against a super soilder spliced with a parasite! (sorry about the spelling)
>
> let me kow what you think.

It wouldn’t make sense. Wait for the next Halo game. :slight_smile: