Flood models THE TRUTH!

So, in Halo 4, there are characters who are modeled after real people!

I was curious though who the flood was modeled after?

I did some research and found out its not one, but a FEW different models conjoined.

The results were more than I expected.

The flood is actually modeled after combination of the mom from “Honey Boo Boo”, Brittany Spears, and a grapefruit.

I think the Flood looks perfect.

Remember kids, next time you stick a buckshot in a floods face, think of Honey Boo Boo + Bald Brittany eating a grapefruit

You are welcome <3

Lulz, glad to see 343 has a sense of humor like bungie did.

> Lulz, glad to see 343 has a sense of humor like bungie did.

Did I say something funny?

#ThisNewsMUSTbeKnown!

> > Lulz, glad to see 343 has a sense of humor like bungie did.
>
> Did I say something funny?

Well I dont know about you, but I would have tons of fun shooting honey booboo’s face off. I wasn’t lulz-ing at you bro :smiley:

Just found pictures of the concept art for flood forms in HDAs you can see, just as I predicted. Definitely starting point for the flood.

> > > Lulz, glad to see 343 has a sense of humor like bungie did.
> >
> > Did I say something funny?
>
> Well I dont know about you, but I would have tons of fun shooting honey booboo’s face off. I wasn’t lulz-ing at you bro :smiley:

And a grapefruit… Its somewhere in there

But Britney Spears is a grapefruit…

While I agree that Honey Boo-Boo is ridiculous, you seem to be singling somebody out right now. I love this thread but fear it may get locked.

I’ll keep the Black Sacrament to myself (this time) just because I laughed hysterically.

> But Britney Spears is a grapefruit…

She is a failed test tube experiment of fusing human DNA with that of a grapefruit… You didn’t hear it from me >.>

That is kind of rude and uncalled for.

Also this thread is very unfunny and dumb.

> While I agree that Honey Boo-Boo is ridiculous, you seem to be singling somebody out right now. I love this thread but fear it may get locked.
>
> I’ll keep the Black Sacrament to myself (this time) just because I laughed hysterically.

Nooo! Now a mod will read it and shut it down! At least hopefully I provided a laugh to a few people before they went off and started complaining more (whether it is about the game or about others whining, a complaint is a complaint :/)

> That is kind of rude and uncalled for.
>
> Also this thread is very unfunny and dumb.

I did agree with you on a few of your whiny topics, but I think I will not continue to support you due to your lack of humor and all around doucheness.

But you are right, I was very rude to grapefruits everywhere. Thank you for opening my eyes to the error of my ways. No more grapefruits will be harmed in any more posts, I swear.

> That is kind of rude and uncalled for.
>
> Also this thread is very unfunny and dumb.

You’re visibly upset.

Eww.
I don’t think I wanted to play Flood mode in the first place, but this sells the cake. The very, very unpleasant cake. Why America? Why is this a thing?! I don’t like it!