Flood mode is the worst infection ever!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

<mark>After playing flood mode in MM, I realize that infection mode is truly dead.</mark>

On the MM side:

The FLood having armor abilities and thruster packs kill the game. It is the same reason the infected in Halo Reach had the “barrel roll” removed, because it was too easy for them kill humans.

Literally all the Flood have to do is press thruster pack and they will kill a human with a slice of their claws.

• Armor abilites need to be removed from Flood mode MM, just give them sprint.

Another issue is the pistol, it sucks. Headshots don’t work and there is not enough ammo.

• Make the pistols have headshot instantkills on infected.

Ammo is scarce in infection, and it is annoying.

• Let humans pick up Ammo.

Also, I propose that ordinance be dropped at certain time intervals and contain shotgun/pistol ammo.

On the custom game side:

• Lack of customization

The Flood not being able to carry weapons is terrible.

<mark>Halo 4 has caused the death of infection.</mark>

agree on every point you made. as it is now its WAY to easy to kill humans. i personally blame it on the thruster pack and that a headshot with the pistol isn’t insta-kill

> agree on every point you made. as it is now its WAY to easy to kill humans. i personally blame it on the thruster pack and that a headshot with the pistol isn’t insta-kill

Infected should never have armor abilities, it makes the game dumb. We learned from Halo Reach that things like the barrel roll and thruster pack DON’T WORK!!!

Nerf thrusters a bit and it Will be a great game mode

Agreed, im all for zombies not being constantly killed, but thrusters and the new lunging is way over the top, please bring alpha zombies back

Floor is worst Infection ever?

Too bad Infection doesn’t even exist in Halo 4

Stop complaining about Flood, and start complaining about the removal on Infection

Flood ISNT Infection, Flood is Flood

> Floor is worst Infection ever?
>
> Too bad Infection doesn’t even exist in Halo 4
>
> Stop complaining about Flood, and start complaining about the removal on Infection
>
> Flood ISNT Infection, Flood is Flood

This^

So ur telling me…
U can’t just camp any more?
U can’t stay back an get easy head shots?
It’s actually a challenge too kill flood?

Sounds like they made an actual game type where u can’t just be bad and stat camp all game.
Props 343.

Only thing u said that I agree with if for u to have ur custome game options back.

It is pretty bad

Its faster paced and actually poses a challenge for humans. Rather than one shotting zombies from 100x sword range and making the game near impossible for zombies, they actually made it a challenge.

Headshots don’t work, I don’t even know what that means. Just because you have to successfully hit more than one shot on an enemy doesn’t mean the game is bad, it means you are bad.

Sack up or pack up buddy.

Flood is good, the pistol is pointless though. Infection in Reach was terrible and the fact that pistols took over the shotgun in game play shows that it didn’t work properly. You could kill someone from a very far distance with a correctly placed pistol shot in Reach. That is more than stupid.

Camping is bad yes, the pistols are nerfed now, another good thing, but the thrusters are too over the top, the zombies are more likely to get kills then the survivors, imagine that ratio in a zombies movie, would kinda suck just like the game…

Actually, I have to disagree.
I feel that flood mode in Halo 4 is much more fun than and challenging (read: addictive) than it was before.

It’s not too hard to stay alive as a human; the difference now though is that you have to be much more careful, as opposed to simply standing there cutting down swathes of zombies like in reach. It should be a challenge for both sides, and I believe that is what Halo 4 has accomplished.

Essentially, Halo 4’s flood has given a lot more meaning to the ‘Survivor’ medal.

The three different Flood load-out options also add more variety to the game type.

The only thing i’d suggest is making the custom games version more flexible in terms of options for those wanting to re-create stuff like ‘cops and robbers’ modes etc.

It’s one of the worst playlist games EVER, and i cant believe it’s in in front of Grifball!!!1

Agreed BlueBlazer, Infection should still be playable in Infection

Unfortunately though, the rest of the lot will still whine and cry because they can’t killfeed -Yoink!- for hours without having to use an ounce of effort

Not about whining or crying its about actually being able to survive without being pointlessly lunged with an over powered thruster pack, take that out and everything else is great

“Not about whining or crying its about actually being able to survive without being pointlessly lunged with an over powered thruster pack, take that out and everything else is great”

LOL

Then you’re left with Reach, right now it’s more balanced than it’s ever been

Even without jetpack, lord… It’s just the same as Reach, still. Insanely one sided, no skill killfeed -Yoink!-

Edit: There’s two types of people who want Infection back

Those who want customs, and fun times with it
and those who want a one-sided kill fest

Niether side should have AAs, the just encourage lone wolfing.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yeah it’s so f**king stupid. they’re always trying to tune infection so that it’s easy for the zombies to get kills. they changed it so much that it’s impossible to stay alive for more than 30 seconds (unless you’re hiding). sure it might not be the most fun to die over and over again as a zombie but what everyone wants is to stay alive for long amounts of time killing tons of zombies as a human. its totally stupid now. i hope they bring back alpha zombies (with just sprint) the only thing i think is a good idea is the zombies with shields. although i think they should be much weaker (two shot head-shot kill) because cross map sniping with the pistol is kinda lame. zombies can’t even get near to have a fighting chance.

> So ur telling me…
> U can’t just camp any more?
> U can’t stay back an get easy head shots?
> It’s actually a challenge too kill flood?
>
> Sounds like they made an actual game type where u can’t just be bad and stat camp all game.
> Props 343.
>
> Only thing u said that I agree with if for u to have ur custome game options back.

Everything you just said is what made infection fun. It was kind of a pain being a zombie because you had to be patient and tactical, but it was all worth it when you were a human.