Flood MM appearance, better image

A better image of the new playable flood.

They look a lot like bugs or something. Collectors from ME2 in a couple ways.

If someone already put this up, then sorry i missed it.

Another image here, but bigger.

Their mouths smiling scare me : ’ (

> Their mouths smiling scare me : ’ (

They kind of have a joker feel to them don’t they.

Now those are some scary looking flood. I bet we’ll get to fight some flood spartans somewhere in the trilogy.

Anyone get the vibe that they aren’t actually Spartans flood forms but Forerunner flood forms?

I mean I’m taking a good look at the armour and they look hardly like Spartan armour.

> Anyone get the vibe that they aren’t actually Spartans flood forms but Forerunner flood forms?
>
> I mean I’m taking a good look at the armour and they look hardly like Spartan armour.

NO it’s definitely spartan armor lol.

LOVE IT!

They are pretty scary looking compered to how they looked in that scan.

> > Anyone get the vibe that they aren’t actually Spartans flood forms but Forerunner flood forms?
> >
> > I mean I’m taking a good look at the armour and they look hardly like Spartan armour.
>
> NO it’s definitely spartan armor lol.

This. That is the Spartan IV undersuit.

I want eyes!!

We will just be slapping people with a flood infected arm. Knowing 343, they probably changed the rules up in infection with their own little twist, or it could just be plain old infection with nice visual update.

I can see Spartans using incineration weapons on the flood combatants. They’d by jumping and disintegrating. I’d like them to include flood “gurgles” when leaping or swatting; it makes it more nostalgic :p.

> > Their mouths smiling scare me : ’ (
>
> They kind of have a joker feel to them don’t they.

Its quite charming, actually.

Their Face expression still makes them look high to me xD

> I want eyes!!

They’re scarier without 'em :wink:

Here is a much better image.

> Here is a much better image.

I think I will use that.

> > Their mouths smiling scare me : ’ (
>
> They kind of have a joker feel to them don’t they.

I guess we know how he got these scars now…

Last man standing: A wall of 11 scary flood coming at you to kill, it will be awesome! and scary! I love the look of these spartan-flood

The bodies are supposed to be covered in flood tumors and horribly disfigured. :frowning:

> A better image of the new playable flood.
>
> <mark>They look a lot like bugs or something. Collectors from ME2 in a couple ways.</mark>
> If someone already put this up, then sorry i missed it.
>
> Another image here, but bigger.

O_o Sorry OP, but I’m not getting that vibe at all. Collector’s look a lot different than that.