Flood in halo wars 2

anyone hoping for flood in halo wars 2?

> 2533274900174422;1:
> anyone hoping for flood in halo wars 2?

They most likely will be in it.

> 2533274973957410;2:
> > 2533274900174422;1:
> > anyone hoping for flood in halo wars 2?
>
>
> They most likely will be in it.

I do hope so

In the Escalation issues that involve Spirit of Fire, there is a flood infection form crawling around the cryo bay. So there is no way they couldn’t be.

> 2535461581868454;4:
> In the Escalation issues that involve Spirit of Fire, there is a flood infection form crawling around the cryo bay. So there is no way they couldn’t be.

Long live the parasite

Yes for sure and Halo 6 for that matter :slight_smile:

.

With the way 343 have been handling the lore, the flood on the spirit of fire will most likely poof out of existence like the Janus key.

Yes, of course

> 2533274943247917;8:
> With the way 343 have been handling the lore, the flood on the spirit of fire will most likely poof out of existence like the Janus key.

Firstly, the Janus key didn’t ‘poof’ out of existence. It’s gonna be called back into the plot later, I guarantee it. In fact, here’s a prediction for Halo 6;

Halsey: Yo, Lasky. Cortana’s -Yoinking!- all our -Yoink- up.
Laskey: Right. We need a way to win. Looks like 343’s gonna have to pull something out of their -Yoink–
Halsey: Nah m8. I got a dank plotline in suspension. I know what happened to the Janus key back in Escalation because domain.
Laskey: Seems legit. Chief, stop crying - you’ll drown in your helmet. -Yoink!- get that -Yoink-.
Fred: EZ Hauls Chief over his shoulder. (Fred’s a legend, man).

Secondly, the Flood’s gonna come back. Trust me - they’re literally the central antagonist of the entire series. They put everything in motion.

I remember something about that key

> 2533274927592272;10:
> > 2533274943247917;8:
> > With the way 343 have been handling the lore, the flood on the spirit of fire will most likely poof out of existence like the Janus key.
>
>
> Firstly, the Janus key didn’t ‘poof’ out of existence. It’s gonna be called back into the plot later, I guarantee it. In fact, here’s a prediction for Halo 6;
>
> Halsey: Yo, Lasky. Cortana’s -Yoinking!- all our -Yoink- up.
> Laskey: Right. We need a way to win. Looks like 343’s gonna have to pull something out of their -Yoink–
> Halsey: Nah m8. I got a dank plotline in suspension. I know what happened to the Janus key back in Escalation because domain.
> Laskey: Seems legit. Chief, stop crying - you’ll drown in your helmet. -Yoink!- get that -Yoink-.
> Fred: EZ Hauls Chief over his shoulder. (Fred’s a legend, man).
>
> Secondly, the Flood’s gonna come back. Trust me - they’re literally the central antagonist of the entire series. They put everything in motion.

Nice dude, made me lol. Also, the flood was the central antagonist of the series… If 343 hadn’t -Yoinked!- over the plot lines set in motion by the forerunner saga and halo 4.

It is the main feature I want in Halo Wars 2, if the flood are a playable race, I will be a very happy person who will forsake a social life for Halo Wars 2

It’s very likely.