Flood in Halo infinite campaign?

Because Halo infinite is set on Zeta Halo. Wouldn’t there be a possibility of flood life forms present on the halo ring? maybe the banished might have accidentally released them during the occupation of that ring

Yes possible. Probably down the road DLC side missions or something.

I doubt it will be in the base campaign. Probably a DLC.

The new Containment Zone though.

It’s possible…forerunners did experiments on humans with the flood specifically on Installation 07 (Zeta Halo)

> 2540646754085145;5:
> It’s possible…forerunners did experiments on humans with the flood specifically on Installation 07 (Zeta Halo)

Lore wise yea they did I really hope its not a DLC as its one of the major features of the ring itself due to the history of the ring be cool to see infection zones all around the map

No Flood bad
Think about the Children

> 2533274868663477;7:
> No Flood bad
> Think about the Children

What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.

> 2592250499819446;8:
> > 2533274868663477;7:
> > No Flood bad
> > Think about the Children
>
> What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.

Yes but flood is gore

> 2533274868663477;9:
> > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > 2533274868663477;7:
> > > No Flood bad
> > > Think about the Children
> >
> > What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.
>
> Yes but flood is gore

And ? It’s been in the first three and the Halo Wars games.

> 2592250499819446;10:
> > 2533274868663477;9:
> > > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > > 2533274868663477;7:
> > > > No Flood bad
> > > > Think about the Children
> > >
> > > What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.
> >
> > Yes but flood is gore
>
> And ? It’s been in the first three and the Halo Wars games.

Yeah gore bad for children

I hope the flood are in the campaign and aren’t just added in with DLC. But if they do come out in DLC, then I hope that the flood would be kept secret so they can have a surprise reveal like in combat evolved.

> 2592250499819446;10:
> > 2533274868663477;9:
> > > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > > 2533274868663477;7:
> > > > No Flood bad
> > > > Think about the Children
> > >
> > > What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.
> >
> > Yes but flood is gore
>
> And ? It’s been in the first three and the Halo Wars games.

Yes, but those games were M17+
from what we’ve seen, Infinite is T for Teen

I’d really like to see the flood again in some form. If the current rating means we aren’t seeing them maybe in a couple years we can get a new side campaign with the flood.

> 2535472764686135;1:
> Because Halo infinite is set on Zeta Halo. Wouldn’t there be a possibility of flood life forms present on the halo ring? maybe the banished might have accidentally released them during the occupation of that ring

I’d love that, especially in a full sized expansion

> 2535447979542749;13:
> > 2592250499819446;10:
> > > 2533274868663477;9:
> > > > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > > > 2533274868663477;7:
> > > > > No Flood bad
> > > > > Think about the Children
> > > >
> > > > What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.
> > >
> > > Yes but flood is gore
> >
> > And ? It’s been in the first three and the Halo Wars games.
>
> Yes, but those games were M17+
> from what we’ve seen, Infinite is T for Teen

If they add Flood into a Mature rated expansion does it change the rating of the game itself or just the expansion?

> 2533274882898126;16:
> > 2535447979542749;13:
> > > 2592250499819446;10:
> > > > 2533274868663477;9:
> > > > > 2592250499819446;8:
> > > > > > 2533274868663477;7:
> > > > > > No Flood bad
> > > > > > Think about the Children
> > > > >
> > > > > What ? We’ve had flood before, no reason we won’t see them again.
> > > >
> > > > Yes but flood is gore
> > >
> > > And ? It’s been in the first three and the Halo Wars games.
> >
> > Yes, but those games were M17+
> > from what we’ve seen, Infinite is T for Teen
>
> If they add Flood into a Mature rated expansion does it change the rating of the game itself or just the expansion?

I live in Australia, so I’m not sure how the ESRB works past the ratings. I would it just rates the expansion

I am still hoping that the Flood will come back in Halo Infinite. I can see them coming back in a side mission.

It’s possible, Installation 07 has so much insane flood (and Precursor) related history it would be almost shameful not to at least give them a passing mention.

> 2533274852319616;2:
> Yes possible. Probably down the road DLC side missions or something.

I would really love that if The Flood come back in Halo Infinite, may be a DLC as you say.