Flood in H5G firefight

i just really want flood in the firefight for halo 5

A lot of people do.

This has been posted to death. It can’t happen this game. But hopefully Halo 6…

Why do people want the Flood back so badly? I absolutely hated playing Flood missions purely because their only tactic was to swarm you. The Covenant was actually kind of fun, but the Flood was just “ZERG RUSH”.

Maybe, I mean Warzone are simulations right? A Flood preparedness sim wouldn’t be to much of a stretch right?

> 2535437652903765;4:
> Why do people want the Flood back so badly? I absolutely hated playing Flood missions purely because their only tactic was to swarm you. The Covenant was actually kind of fun, but the Flood was just “ZERG RUSH”.

Because the Flood are monumentally better than Prometheans. I’d rather LASO The Library everyday for the rest of my life than have more Prometheans.

> 2533274830926790;6:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > Why do people want the Flood back so badly? I absolutely hated playing Flood missions purely because their only tactic was to swarm you. The Covenant was actually kind of fun, but the Flood was just “ZERG RUSH”.
>
>
> Because the Flood are monumentally better than Prometheans. I’d rather LASO The Library everyday for the rest of my life than have more Prometheans.

I think I personally prefer the Prometheans. Except Soldiers and the Warden. Those guys suck.

> 2533274830926790;6:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > Why do people want the Flood back so badly? I absolutely hated playing Flood missions purely because their only tactic was to swarm you. The Covenant was actually kind of fun, but the Flood was just “ZERG RUSH”.
>
>
> Because the Flood are monumentally better than Prometheans. I’d rather LASO The Library everyday for the rest of my life than have more Prometheans.

This

No thanks. The Flood had their games. They can stay there.