Flood gamemode for mcc season 8

I just want to ask if halo master chief collection will get the flood firefight gamemode for Halo Reach because i think it would be awesome to have your own halo reach spartan battle against the flood army but in flood type maps would give me the kicks i’m looking for. Anyone have the same kind of wish?

> 2535411415229899;1:
> I just want to ask if halo master chief collection will get the flood firefight gamemode for Halo Reach because i think it would be awesome to have your own halo reach spartan battle against the flood army but in flood type maps would give me the kicks i’m looking for. Anyone have the same kind of wish?

I do hope they add the option for Flood and Sentinels to Reach as well as adding option for H4 exclusive enemies to both firefight modes. Though we will have to wait some since Flood firefight isn’t gonna be released with Season 8 but added afterward.

> 2533274871422446;2:
> > 2535411415229899;1:
> > I just want to ask if halo master chief collection will get the flood firefight gamemode for Halo Reach because i think it would be awesome to have your own halo reach spartan battle against the flood army but in flood type maps would give me the kicks i’m looking for. Anyone have the same kind of wish?
>
> I do hope they add the option for Flood and Sentinels to Reach as well as adding option for H4 exclusive enemies to both firefight modes. Though we will have to wait some since Flood firefight isn’t gonna be released with Season 8 but added afterward.

Not sure how possible porting assets between games other than 3-ODST and 4-2A without breaking stuff like shaders and maybe even animations, entirely new versions of the content would need to be created.

> 2533274862813053;3:
> > 2533274871422446;2:
> > > 2535411415229899;1:
> > > I just want to ask if halo master chief collection will get the flood firefight gamemode for Halo Reach because i think it would be awesome to have your own halo reach spartan battle against the flood army but in flood type maps would give me the kicks i’m looking for. Anyone have the same kind of wish?
> >
> > I do hope they add the option for Flood and Sentinels to Reach as well as adding option for H4 exclusive enemies to both firefight modes. Though we will have to wait some since Flood firefight isn’t gonna be released with Season 8 but added afterward.
>
> Not sure how possible porting assets between games other than 3-ODST and 4-2A without breaking stuff like shaders and maybe even animations, entirely new versions of the content would need to be created.

We’ll have to wait and see, though I’m not holding my breath that they will add the stuff I was asking for.

> 2533274871422446;4:
> > 2533274862813053;3:
> > > 2533274871422446;2:
> > > > 2535411415229899;1:
> > > > I just want to ask if halo master chief collection will get the flood firefight gamemode for Halo Reach because i think it would be awesome to have your own halo reach spartan battle against the flood army but in flood type maps would give me the kicks i’m looking for. Anyone have the same kind of wish?
> > >
> > > I do hope they add the option for Flood and Sentinels to Reach as well as adding option for H4 exclusive enemies to both firefight modes. Though we will have to wait some since Flood firefight isn’t gonna be released with Season 8 but added afterward.
> >
> > Not sure how possible porting assets between games other than 3-ODST and 4-2A without breaking stuff like shaders and maybe even animations, entirely new versions of the content would need to be created.
>
> We’ll have to wait and see, though I’m not holding my breath that they will add the stuff I was asking for.

at the very most for reach, they might restore Drones since they were supposedly in the legacy firefight files though inaccessible (Guta as well supposedly).

they might also restore Elite players ability to assassinate ODST NPC’s in Reach too.