Flood game mode is broken.

A lot of people can relate to this, but i have had people on the survivor team show as enemy even though they are not and when you kill them, it’s a betrayal. What gives? Fix your game mode 343.

I have also had this issue multiple times. The other player will show up in a completely different armor color as well, along with the reticule turning red. Please patch this as soon as possible 343.

Whats even more broken is when a flood quits it auto kills a spartan and turns him into flood. Countless times ill be doing great and then a flood quits and it changes me to take his place even though i wasnt killed.

Had this a few time this week.

This however in my opinion, is not as important as the gltiched buildings on complex. That need a Patch ASAP becasue whole teams abuse to death.

Not sure if trolling… I know it shows them as an ememy, but it shows them with their normal armor and colors. Do they look like Flood to you? Nope.

I don’t feel that glitch is ruining anything. You can’t kill people outside while you’re in it and it’s easy enough to get in.

@needle. Bro you’re playing flood. You’re touchy enough as it is. If I see a red dot on my mini map i’ll spin around with the force of a thousand sons and shoot you. I’m not gonna have a look how pretty your armor is first.

Happened to me once.
Yep,it’s pretty annoying but with a little bit of attention you can easily realize it’s not a zombie.

> Whats even more broken is when a flood quits it auto kills a spartan and turns him into flood. Countless times ill be doing great and then a flood quits and it changes me to take his place even though i wasnt killed.

That’s a necessity, if all of the Flood quit and they weren’t replaced the game would grind to a halt.
Annoying, but it’s not that common.

> A lot of people can relate to this, but i have had people on the survivor team show as enemy even though they are not and when you kill them, it’s a betrayal. What gives? Fix your game mode 343.

What I’m more concerned about is how far the Flood can actually lunge at players…

I have had this happen before. A person joined, wasn’t a zombie or a survivor and just started killing people. As funny as it was the first few times it probably needs to be fixed

I will agree that thruster pack is definitely OP. All you have to do is Right button and then slash and it auto locks on. At one stage my thruster pack did a 90 degree right turn halfway through the thrust and I killed a guy.

*left button sorry.

Ahh, so that’s why everyone was killing me when I got betrayed, I thought I was just in a server full of -Yoinks!-.

> Whats even more broken is when a flood quits it auto kills a spartan and turns him into flood. Countless times ill be doing great and then a flood quits and it changes me to take his place even though i wasnt killed.

Oh good, it’s not just me who thinks this is a total pile of YOINK! then.
I would have won a game except for some twit quitting and the game deciding I clearly needed to suffer and be auto-converted to flood.

Uncool, and needs changing. Why should others be penalised for someone quitting, for good reasons or bad?

Live and let live Ice Wolf. I’d rather get auto converted than have both the flood and the survivors against me.