Flood Firefight

I know the Flood won’t be present in Halo 5 Guardians, I know Firefight won’t be present in Halo 5 Guardians.
But what I don’t understand is why? The Flood I understand because of the lore and maybe it didn’t fit in with the story they are going to tell. But
why did they scrap Firefight? It was an awesome gametype and you could enjoy yourself for a long time on it.

So I am wondering is it possible to breath some new life into Firefight and this time with Flood, Make dark, dreary maps like Halo Reach or even better like Halo 3 ODST. and let the Flood unleash on the Survivors with a wave or round system.
I’m almost 100% sure that something like this can make Halo 5 the game of the year

Firefight would flood would be awesome but fire fight should also have the covenants and the brutes. It should have everything.

But firefight with flood would be awesome. Also not just the basic flood but flood elites, spartans, hunters, and more would be awesome.

Yea they should have all different kinds of enemies including Flood, Covenant and maybe even Prometheans. and obviously all the species within those respective Races.

Well first of all, since Flood arent in the game, that means there’s animations, models or AI for them to use. 343i would need to redo a lot of coding to add them in and by doing so, they’re taking away time that they could be using to create extra content such as maps.

Personally, between the two, firefight (without flood) is a lot more likely than with flood, and sadly, even that isnt very likely at this point.

I asked for this a lot on the forums

> What I would add to Halo 5:
>
> - Firefight (With boss waves and other high challanges to unlock stuff like: Pelicans transporting marines, ODSTs drops, Longsword strafing runs. And it should also have the possibility to choose between the Covenant, the Flood, the Prometheans, or two/all of them - on separate waves. And at last it should also be forgable.) - Full armor customization like Reach - Custom games browser - Weather, Daytime and terrain/terrain height editor in Forge - Brutes, Skirmishers and Drones and all of the Brutes weapons and vehicles (although none of them has yet been denied to be in the game) - Both the Jackals art style (they would be awesome to be together with the same armor style) - The Falcon/Hornet or a new UNSC air vehicle - The Locust from Halo Wars - Mark IV armor (although we dont know if it is yet in the game) - Sandtrap - Needler Rifle - Right mandibles style for the Arbiter and the Swords of Sanghelios - Ground Pound to be choosen between crouch and melee (I prefered crouch as it was in the beta, melee sucks for Recon controls scheme)

No firefight because it was generally a very underplayed and unpopular game type. And no flood because they were wiped out (mostly) after Halo 3.

> 2533274835229788;6:
> No firefight because it was generally a very underplayed and unpopular game type. And no flood because they were wiped out (mostly) after Halo 3.

I really don’t understand why it was so unpopular, I’ve had such a great time playing Halo 3ODST firefight aswell as Halo Reach’s firefight.

> 2533274892367695;5:
> I asked for this a lot on the forums
>
>
>
>
> > What I would add to Halo 5:
> >
> > - Firefight (With boss waves and other high challanges to unlock stuff like: Pelicans transporting marines, ODSTs drops, Longsword strafing runs. And it should also have the possibility to choose between the Covenant, the Flood, the Prometheans, or two/all of them - on separate waves. And at last it should also be forgable.)
> > - Full armor customization like Reach
> > - Custom games browser
> > - Weather, Daytime and terrain/terrain height editor in Forge
> > - Brutes, Skirmishers and Drones and all of the Brutes weapons and vehicles (although none of them has yet been denied to be in the game)
> > - Both the Jackals art style (they would be awesome to be together with the same armor style)
> > - The Falcon/Hornet or a new UNSC air vehicle
> > - The Locust from Halo Wars
> > - Mark IV armor (although we dont know if it is yet in the game)
> > - Sandtrap
> > - Needler Rifle
> > - Right mandibles style for the Arbiter and the Swords of Sanghelios
> > - Ground Pound to be choosen between crouch and melee (I prefered crouch as it was in the beta, melee sucks for Recon controls scheme)

Now you are just asking for to much. I mean a Firefight with Boss waves etc, might be easily possible but different weather, day/night height editor etc. etc. it would just crash them game eventually

> 2535422198232439;8:
> > 2533274892367695;5:
> > I asked for this a lot on the forums
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > What I would add to Halo 5:
> > >
> > > - Firefight (With boss waves and other high challanges to unlock stuff like: Pelicans transporting marines, ODSTs drops, Longsword strafing runs. And it should also have the possibility to choose between the Covenant, the Flood, the Prometheans, or two/all of them - on separate waves. And at last it should also be forgable.)
> > > - Full armor customization like Reach
> > > - Custom games browser
> > > - Weather, Daytime and terrain/terrain height editor in Forge
> > > - Brutes, Skirmishers and Drones and all of the Brutes weapons and vehicles (although none of them has yet been denied to be in the game)
> > > - Both the Jackals art style (they would be awesome to be together with the same armor style)
> > > - The Falcon/Hornet or a new UNSC air vehicle
> > > - The Locust from Halo Wars
> > > - Mark IV armor (although we dont know if it is yet in the game)
> > > - Sandtrap
> > > - Needler Rifle
> > > - Right mandibles style for the Arbiter and the Swords of Sanghelios
> > > - Ground Pound to be choosen between crouch and melee (I prefered crouch as it was in the beta, melee sucks for Recon controls scheme)
>
>
> Now you are just asking for to much. I mean a Firefight with Boss waves etc, might be easily possible but different weather, day/night height editor etc. etc. it would just crash them game eventually

dude, those features are all H2A forge needs to be perfect :slight_smile: so if Halo 5 has had improvements in forge I hope them to be big like that