Flood Firefight for Halo Infinite?

I always wanted to see a Flood Firefight game mode! There is so many speculations of the flood returning to Halo Infinite, if they actually return this would be the first to set foot onto a halo game! I know there are mods, but that doesn’t count. I hope this actually happens! Any suggestions on how it would play out in firefight? :slight_smile:

The more enemy types the better and I reckon flood will perfectly work with firefight. Instead of typical drop ships coming in, have them look taken over by flood and crash, only to spawn flood coming out of the wreckage.

But yeah good idea :slight_smile:

please do this 343i

I guess my personal feelings about Flood Firefight would depend on how they decide to execute Firefight in the first place. (If at all)

But if it were similar to Reach, it would be cool to have players become flood and fight for the other side. Almost like an Infection/Firefight crossover.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> I guess my personal feelings about Flood Firefight would depend on how they decide to execute Firefight in the first place. (If at all)
>
> But if it were similar to Reach, it would be cool to have players become flood and fight for the other side. Almost like an Infection/Firefight crossover.

That’s a pretty cool concept. I really hope we have the flood in this game.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> I guess my personal feelings about Flood Firefight would depend on how they decide to execute Firefight in the first place. (If at all)
>
> But if it were similar to Reach, it would be cool to have players become flood and fight for the other side. Almost like an Infection/Firefight crossover.

I was thinking more like COD: Zombies, but we could have two different presets or this could be an option for custom firefight