Flood DLC?

Would you guys like Flood DLC in HW2 if it were possible? Let me know what you guys think.

Remember to look at past forum post. There are many on flood as dlc.
I think they will be a great addition to the game, as long as the Created are in it with them. 4 factions would be great and really add to the strategies and replayability

I think it would be cool if they added an entire new faction. They could do something along the lines of what Starcraft 2 did for Stukov. The flood could specialize in sheer numbers as opposed to powerful units.

Submit your idea’s here Halo Wars 2 Leader DLC Idea’s

Flood dlc would be funny. Imagine a gang of flood carrier forms just rushing your units :tada::joy:

I believe the Flood would add a zerg like prescence from starcraft. Having another faction also adds more variety to the game making it more fun. I would love to see a flood DLC.

Need a flood faction. It was such a big part of the halo unuverse I still have nightmares about the first time you encounter them. Give them more of a swarming type team then strength. This could work extremely well.

> 2535459483723138;6:
> I believe the Flood would add a zerg like prescence from starcraft. Having another faction also adds more variety to the game making it more fun. I would love to see a flood DLC.

It would certainty be best for the game if they did, Instant population increase in the playerbase

By the way, be careful replying to old threads, you could get hit with a warning or ban depending on how old they are

The original halo wars had flood concept work done and they wanted to put the flood in the game for multiplayer. I can see this being a thing forsure.

Leader: Gravemind
Leader Unit: Flood Infector (Cut H3 because of lack of flood in vehicle heavy levels) A flood unit able to use spores to control up to 3 enemy vehicles they follow the infector and attack whoever the infector targets. [Incapable of taking uber units so people don’t rage]Starting Units: 1x Infected marine squad 1x Infected Grunt squad
Base Unit: Flood Spores
Flood Scout: Fast Very cheap unit takes only 2 pop but is incapable of attacking. Upgrade increases speed and capture rate.
Infantry Units:
Flood Carrier: They suicide into units causing them to be infected by spores if they are infantry. [will be dispatched easy by flamers or suicide grunts] ranged units like snipers can work well if at a distances and hunter units can’t be infected.
Thrasher: Building Killer similar to goliath hunters
Flood Snipers: Needs a cool flood like name (they use a larger projectile that is the same as the ranged form but of a larger size and at a slower fire rate)
Vehicle Equivalent Units:
Stalker Form: A Basic cheap melee unit fast and good against infantry [Lore wise they can transform into ranged forms and tank forms but for balancing i will make them separate units]Ranged Form: Similar to a stalker form but slower when movable but when deployed it transforms into AA and can’t move until it transforms back to a movable state.
Tank Form: They are good vs Vehicles but can’t attack air.
Air Units:
Flood Swarm: A swarm of bird like flood creatures and is the floods basic air unit
Flood Bomber: A Flying Gas like creature capable of dropping a flood growth pods that explode and release spores.
Flood Healer: Obviously with a cooler name but there is no lore on this. A unit capable of fixing ally units.
All are pure forms except the Flood swarm and maybe the bomber but the swarm is a converted bird like creature so obviously the player can’t convert those manually.
Abilities:
Flood Dispersal Pods: Drops 1x Veteran Converted Human Squad and 1x veteran Converted Grunt Squad and 1x veteran flood sniper
Flood conversion: Can permanently convert units but with a much smaller circle then gitm. [devastating against a army of infantry but would only be able to take a single scorpion for example or a couple wolverines if close together]Flood Defense: A flood tentacle grows from the ground to attack enemies can be upgraded to flood bomber tower
Flood bomb: A Giant flood bomb drop that contains a toxin deadly to uninfected organics [uber] DOT so you would want to leave the area.
Passive Abilities:
Biomass Collection: gives extra “supplies” for every kill of a biological unit that can not be converted. (Hunters, Engineers, Goliaths, Drones if ever added and any other species not otherwise used by the flood)
Base:
Flood tentacle: Hits ground units [cool animation were it picks up the last Infantry unit and throws them for the kill]AA Upgrade to add a spike launcher like the ranged forms have for AA.
Vehicle Upgrade that adds a small bomber platform the launches small explosive bombs designed to be anti vehicle.
Flood Bomber tower: that shoots large bomb like projectiles at enemies [Similar to siege tower but less range and can attack closer units]Spore Spawner: Spawns flood spores that attack the closest unit attacking the base. They can’t be controlled and do not add to population. If they convert infantry then it will attack the closest unit also. They will move back to the spawner when the enemy leaves or is dead.
The goal of my idea of the flood is simple don’t bring infantry after them you won’t win that fight.

I’ve been waiting since Halo Wars to play as flood. If they can put Forge and Johnson in, the flood shouldn’t be a problem. I’m sure they’re waiting because they have to know their is a demand to play as the flood. And that would also help boost halo wars 2 sales.

Face the truth.
Not gonna happen.

GUESS WHO WAS RIGHT. HEHEHE FLOOD IS NOW IN HALO WARS 2!

> 2533274817051955;12:
> Face the truth.
> Not gonna happen.

hahahahaha IT HAPPENED. WEEEEEEEEE.

> 2533274800013024;14:
> > 2533274817051955;12:
> > Face the truth.
> > Not gonna happen.
>
> hahahahaha IT HAPPENED. WEEEEEEEEE.

Not playable.

> 2533274817051955;15:
> > 2533274800013024;14:
> > > 2533274817051955;12:
> > > Face the truth.
> > > Not gonna happen.
> >
> > hahahahaha IT HAPPENED. WEEEEEEEEE.
>
> Not playable.

I wonder what the next DLC ripoff will be after ATN??? Haha 343i knows there’s a demand to play as the Flood, hence why they added them. Just like the original Halo Wars. They were set to be a playable faction, hence why there were easy mods to get it to work. It’s all about the $$$$$$$. Save this post and watch by the year 1 anniversary they will be playable. BET.

ADDING A NEW FACTION MEANS MORE BALANCING ISSUES. Be patient there is still time.

Let’s not revive old topics please