Flood Confirmed For Infection

So it is confirmed that the leaked image we saw of the Flood mode was real and we now have a clear one on here in the new rendered images. What do you guys think about them? I think they look a lot more scarier than the other flood combat forms we have seen. I will really want to play as the zombie!

Me too and the Spartan IV zombies don’t seem to be wearing their armor it just seems to be the skin suit underneath the armor.

I think we will. It looks to me like a demonstration of them with the default armor we get. But look at their faces. Its looks like the flood got mixed with venom and alien. They look uuuuuuuuuuuugly.

You’re late to the party, sorry but the food got cOLD

> I think we will. It looks to me like a demonstration of them with the default armor we get. But look at their faces. Its looks like the flood got mixed with venom and alien. They look uuuuuuuuuuuugly.

Does anyone think we’ll be able to use our own colors and not default colors (for zombies) like in regular Infection.

I hope the color of the flood armor reflect the color of your regular armor.

I also hope playing as a flood model is optional in custom games.

They don’t even look like flood…

> They don’t even look like flood…

Yes they do. It’s just now more futuristic and I thought the Flood was always changing the way it looked judging from what I read in Cryptum.

> > They don’t even look like flood…
>
> Yes they do. It’s just now more futuristic and I thought the Flood was always changing the way it looked judging from what I read in Cryptum.

lol…

The flood depicted are combat forms i.e flood infection forms turn a host body into a combat form.

Where has the infection form disappeared to?

Halo CE Combat form
Halo 2 Combat form
Halo 3 Combat form

What do all of these have in common?

Flood infection form

Now, please tell me what the Halo 4 combat form is missing and why it simply does NOT look like a flood combat form let alone cannot exist canon wise.

The Flood have had more change in looks than anything else in Halo, judging from the different games and graphic novels. Unlike Covies, inconsistency with Flood design don’t bug me. It’s a highly adaptable super-cell.

What does bug me, however, is the sudden loss of their signature whip-arm, as well as the absence of the infection form embedded in the chest.

Well, canon-wise, this could mean the Flood will be back with new tricks. Time will tell.

EDIT: On second thought, it is possible these Spartans were infected via overexposure to spores rather than direct implant of the infection form, resulting in their odd looks. It also appears gas is leaving their chest area.

If I had seen these things in real life, I would Just Explode…

Good job 343, Good job.