FLOOD CHANGES- Please give opinion

I feel that flood would be a lot more fun if there was no radar for the humans. It would be much more intense and difficult where as now kind of easy to be human.

Anyone agree? Any other changes you think should happen in this great casual playlist?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why, instead of concerning yourself with flood issues, don’t you go see some sun?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Im surprised this filthy cheater isnt asking for more exploits like the complex “room”. Go outside nerd. [Link removed by moderator.]

You know sir, that is very disrespectful. I think that may violate the terms of service as you are purposely causing harm to another member. I saw sun today I will have you know.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Like I violated your mother?

Lot’s of hate in this forum, needs mods.

LOOK AT THIS -Yoink- CALLING FOR HIS MOM! http://imgur.com/Pylqf

My moms dead. Not cool.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

[Link removed by a moderator] that is all.

Are you an archaeologist? Please respond…

Interesting topic…so let’s knock off the flaming and such.

On topic, that would be pretty neat. It would make for more tense games and might keep some camping down to a minimum.

My only complaint, remove swinging the claw mid-thruster charge.

on a personnel note i agree. my infection/flood types don’t use radar. But then again i play with skilled players in customs.

Online new players and especially since flood plays different then infection i don’t think it would be a good idea. It would frustrate the newer people and discurage them from the playlist.

No way. The Flood are too powerful as it is. The gametypes feels less like Brainssss and more like Save One Bullet.

BTW, what’s with the flamers?

> No way. The Flood are too powerful as it is. The gametypes feels less like Brainssss and more like Save One Bullet.
>
> BTW, what’s with the flamers?

Don’t worry about it.

Also, yeah, I see that, too. Maybe make a different Flood gametype to accommodate for changes on both sides?

no radar for humans and no shields for flood?

No shield for flood, no armor abilities. no sprinting. no radar for survivors.

Eh, no thanks. The Flood forms still feel pretty uber when every other Halo game has had them with no shields and no ‘luuuuuunge-stab’ thrusters.

Yes, I get that ‘It’s a new game and they made changes, durpahurp!’ but changes for changes sake do not instantly make them good. There’s barely any point to the pistol as it is, or Hardlight shield. Or Stealth, given the use of promethean vision.

> No shield for flood, no armor abilities. no sprinting. no radar for survivors.

Flood should be able to infinite sprint. I personally think they move too slow, the only AA I use when being Flood is Thruster Pack, and that’s so I can zoom in fast and get a kill.

i think its pretty balanced as is. once you’re last man standing, you just see a bunch of dots swarming to your location Lol you know you’re -Yoinked!-, radar or not