Flood and slayer goers!

Does anyone have any awesome flood maps or slayer maps? I usually host weekly custom game lobby’s on weekends, since halo 4 came out I’m short on maps! I usually make all my own, but with forge maps being small I’m so limited. My maps will sta coming with inspiration, but I like having other people’s maps as well.
I can also help people edit theirs if they need help!
If you want to show off your maps in full game lobbys, lemme know!

Go ahead and add me on Xbox live, and just send a message long with your request telling me why you’re adding me and stuff, I’m real friendly guys so don’t worry lol.

Awesome, I just finished making a Custom Infection/Fat Kid map and I want to test it out. Message me back so we can set it up. I’ll play any other maps anytime.

Cool man, I played every single halo… Ad I can honestly say I never played fat kid although I hear Bout it all the time! I’ll message you on live alright?

Well, if you want to, its set-up for my gametype called Infinity Classic Slayer, and the map is called Buerano Battlefield. It uses all the budget, well, up to 20 dollars left. I’m thinking of adding two mantis’, what you think? Try it out though please.

> Well, if you want to, its set-up for my gametype called Infinity Classic Slayer, and the map is called Buerano Battlefield. It uses all the budget, well, up to 20 dollars left. I’m thinking of adding two mantis’, what you think? Try it out though please.

All the budget? Cool! I’ll check it out man, I’ll message you on live tomorrow alright?

> Cool man, I played every single halo… Ad I can honestly say I never played fat kid although I hear Bout it all the time! I’ll message you on live alright?

Alright I’ll add you to my buddy list here on Waypoint and we’ll see what we can get together.

I ain’t done with creating a flood map yet that I will put alot of detail into. I’ll give you a response once I am done.

Weekly custom games? My hero! I hope you don’t mind me friending you and requesting that you invite me to these parties if i’m ever on! Custom games are the best.

Also, I have a map that you could use in my File Share. The idea is that you have square room (I used a Grifball court template) and just put columns in a grid-like fashion all throughout the map. Imagine: Moria from the Lord of the Rings, except on a less grandiose scale. These columns are somewhat bigger than people sized, so there’s ample room for cover and juking. Sightlines are ridiculous though, which is what makes the map interesting.

I don’t know if you forge either, but I am thinking about remaking a labyrinth map I used to play on Halo 3 that consists entirely of tight corners, as you might expect from a maze. It was gametype specific for a juggernaut custom game where the juggy is invincible with quadra overshields and a hammer while he simply chases down every other player on the map. No point, but it was hella fun and heart-pounding. Every sharp corner you take, you must fear whether the shiny juggy would pop up. Panic is very common in this game. I liked to call it Minotaur.

I realize there is no Juggernaut gametype in Halo 4, but Flood could work very well with this map.

Alright fellas, go ahead and add me in Xbox live and just send a message along with your friend request, and tell me why you’re adding me. I get quite a few friends every other week, so it’ll help me remember who you are!