Flood and Forge?

Hello, im curious to find out when halo 5 forge and the flood gametype release? Does anybody have any idea? I dont even think i ever heard anything kn the flood gametype, and its been a while since i heard flood news. Im a HUGE forger, so im super stoked about it.

Hopefully its in there, along with the rest of the missing game modes…

I would rather infection than the flood game type, I got way more out of it in Halo Reach than Halo 4. I didn’t like the design of the flood.

> 2533274832089275;3:
> I would rather infection than the flood game type, I got way more out of it in Halo Reach than Halo 4. I didn’t like the design of the flood.

They’re pretty much the same mode to me, settings can be adjusted. I do hope they have a unique model for the infected players though, maybe reuse the one from the MCC. I’d be okay with the Halo 4 flood model too.

> 2533274839169395;1:
> Hello, im curious to find out when halo 5 forge and the flood gametype release? Does anybody have any idea? I dont even think i ever heard anything kn the flood gametype, and its been a while since i heard flood news. Im a HUGE forger, so im super stoked about it.

Forge is coming out sometime in December with a huge update. Hopefully flood will be a part of it

aye…