Flood and Brutes In Warzone?

I’m hoping that Warzone has a little bit of variety with the AI that you can play with. As of right now, I’m kind of on the fence about how I feel about Warzone, as I personally find the Covenant to be boring after so many years of fighting the same AI, and the Prometheans to be overall uninteresting altogether. It would be really interesting to introduce more races and types of AI friends and enemies rather than just covenant and promethean, especially the raging Brutes sprinting around the map and the high/jumping flood.

OMG yes, this would be amazing, I doubt flood or brutes will be in halo 5 though, as 343 always seem to dissapoint me.

> 2533274874077684;2:
> OMG yes, this would be amazing, I doubt flood or brutes will be in halo 5 though, as 343 always seem to dissapoint me.

Honestly, I would be VERY surprised if they weren’t in the game in some capacity. If there were in the game, it would make me feel a little better that there is seemingly no variety or difference between Jul’s Covenant and Arbiter’s, as we would have a lot of different varieties of enemies from difference races to enjoy killing. If we only see the covenant and the boring prometheans introduced in H4, I’m going to kill myself (figuratively of course).

Flood would be kind of annoying. I would love Brutes though.

> 2533274803334965;4:
> Flood would be kind of annoying. I would love Brutes though.

In what way?

Flood is always annoying imo. Especially in Halo CE. I like the flood because I like zombies and what not. Just a pain to kill and they swarm. I guess if you have teammates I’d be fun.

Hopefully…
Imagine when you kill someone, the corpse wakes up in Flood form…would be AWESOME right?

> 2533274885566464;7:
> Hopefully…
> Imagine when you kill someone, the corpse wakes up in Flood form…would be AWESOME right?

This

I think brutes will return. Reason? Remember the hologram of the brute in the e3 campaign gameplay? Why would they have the player stare at it for so long if it wasn’t important. In fact, why would it be a brute if they weren’t bringing them back in some form at all.

Probably not not but it would be great

> 2533274876402733;9:
> I think brutes will return. Reason? Remember the hologram of the brute in the e3 campaign gameplay? Why would they have the player stare at it for so long if it wasn’t important. In fact, why would it be a brute if they weren’t bringing them back in some form at all.

It was just an Elite man…

> 2533274885566464;11:
> > 2533274876402733;9:
> > I think brutes will return. Reason? Remember the hologram of the brute in the e3 campaign gameplay? Why would they have the player stare at it for so long if it wasn’t important. In fact, why would it be a brute if they weren’t bringing them back in some form at all.
>
>
> It was just an Elite man…

It looked like a brute, let me go watch the video again.

> 2533274885566464;11:
> > 2533274876402733;9:
> > I think brutes will return. Reason? Remember the hologram of the brute in the e3 campaign gameplay? Why would they have the player stare at it for so long if it wasn’t important. In fact, why would it be a brute if they weren’t bringing them back in some form at all.
>
>
> It was just an Elite man…

The first hologram is, but the one after they escape all the description that is flickering looks to be a brute

We’ve only been shown 1 Warzone map. The other 5 could be set in any number of locations, including an area that might include the Flood.

> 2533274876402733;13:
> > 2533274885566464;11:
> > > 2533274876402733;9:
> > > I think brutes will return. Reason? Remember the hologram of the brute in the e3 campaign gameplay? Why would they have the player stare at it for so long if it wasn’t important. In fact, why would it be a brute if they weren’t bringing them back in some form at all.
> >
> >
> > It was just an Elite man…
>
>
> The first hologram is, but the one after they escape all the description that is flickering looks to be a brute

Look better dude! Seriously, why is going to be a Brute in an Elites’ world?

I hope so.