Flighting XP Ranks

Hey all,

Just curious, do we have a chart of the new XP Ranks from the Reach Console flight?

I’d love to know my rank name and also the others that exist if this information is available.

no names have been released for the ranks yet :frowning: the rank will not carry over onto MCC once Reach is released anyway…

Here you can find a list of possible global ranks (without names)

> 2533274871396905;3:
> Here you can find a list of possible global ranks (without names)

Thanks for this!

No problem!

> 2533274871396905;3:
> Here you can find a list of possible global ranks (without names)

Yeh those look similar to the classic Reach ones but maybe more of them while some dropped and replaced with many new types. Hopefully they add names to the ranks since loved the titles, well I hated the numbering system from 4,5.

> 2533274829873463;6:
> > 2533274871396905;3:
> > Here you can find a list of possible global ranks (without names)
>
> Yeh those look similar to the classic Reach ones but maybe more of them while some dropped and replaced with many new types. Hopefully they add names to the ranks since loved the titles, well I hated the numbering system from 4,5.

Personally i’d like to see the set 1 in the final product. Yes, they dropped some ranks in the flight; i watched a few streams and the rank goes up until colonel grade 1(13th position), and then restarts from warrant officer grade 1(7th position), but gold. Interesting…

> 2533274871396905;7:
> > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > 2533274871396905;3:
> > > Here you can find a list of possible global ranks (without names)
> >
> > Yeh those look similar to the classic Reach ones but maybe more of them while some dropped and replaced with many new types. Hopefully they add names to the ranks since loved the titles, well I hated the numbering system from 4,5.
>
> Personally i’d like to see the set 1 in the final product. Yes, they dropped some ranks in the flight; i watched a few streams and the rank goes up until colonel grade 1(13th position), and then restarts from warrant officer grade 1(7th position), but gold. Interesting…

Not sure myself. They do look similar till near the end but liked the different rank types like the Moon, the Black Hole, the Sun in classic Reach but the Remastered Reach seems alright.