Flighting date released! Inside Infinite July

Surprisingly the Inside Infinite from July has just released and came with magnificent news: Flighting will commence in the weekend of july 31 and there will be a live stream before that to dive into all the juicy details =)

For the blogpost see here: Inside Infinite Juli 2021

Technical state of the game
As someone working in healthcare i really don’t know much about IT and game development but i was surprised about the statement that the game is isn’t complete enough to be in a “beta state”. Can someone elaborate what might be the primary aspects that are probably incomplete? From a newbie standpoint my first thought is they really went to town on the game that was supposed to be released past year.

Upcoming Tech preview
So the focus of the first phase for multiplayer will be player vs bots and arena gameplay, the singleplayer will be about the weapon drills and a part from that there is of course the testing of the interface (menu, battlepass and waypoint).

For multiplayer this seems like an amazing way to start things off in my opinion! Arena gameplay is fast and interactive and will be great to see how bots will respond to player strategy. I think that playing as a team vs bots in contrast to other players will also promote trying things out instead of trying hard to win. I do hope that they will add objective gametypes soon to that roster as well, really curious how a bot will handle the oddball for example.

The weapon drills sound cool and i’m very curious what the plasma pistol one will be like lol. A great way to test the limits of weapons and the magnetism & RRR.

So what’s your take on the flighting plans and the focus presented? I’ll be praying to the forerunners for a spot in the flights and really looking forward to all the content that will come out of this. Infinite really is here and i have a feeling that these final months are going to be awesome!

wonder when invites will be sent out.

> 2535422212492174;1:
> Surprisingly the Inside Infinite from July has just released and came with magnificent news: Flighting will commence in the weekend of july 31 and there will be a live stream before that to dive into all the juicy details =)
>
> For the blogpost see here: Inside Infinite Juli 2021Technical state of the gameAs someone working in healthcare i really don’t know much about IT and game development but i was surprised about the statement that the game is isn’t complete enough to be in a “beta state”. Can someone elaborate what might be the primary aspects that are probably incomplete? From a newbie standpoint my first thought is they really went to town on the game that was supposed to be released past year.
>
> Upcoming Tech previewSo the focus of the first phase for multiplayer will be player vs bots and arena gameplay, the singleplayer will be about the weapon drills and a part from that there is of course the testing of the interface (menu, battlepass and waypoint).
>
> For multiplayer this seems like an amazing way to start things off in my opinion! Arena gameplay is fast and interactive and will be great to see how bots will respond to player strategy. I think that playing as a team vs bots in contrast to other players will also promote trying things out instead of trying hard to win. I do hope that they will add objective gametypes soon to that roster as well, really curious how a bot will handle the oddball for example.
>
> The weapon drills sound cool and i’m very curious what the plasma pistol one will be like lol. A great way to test the limits of weapons and the magnetism & RRR.
>
> So what’s your take on the flighting plans and the focus presented? I’ll be praying to the forerunners for a spot in the flights and really looking forward to all the content that will come out of this. Infinite really is here and i have a feeling that these final months are going to be awesome!

I believe the “beta state” is referring to it in a server-sense. They want to test the servers with us Insiders before releasing a large “beta” for the MP, or atleast I guess so.
In terms of flight plans, I think starting with this is a fantastic idea. Like you said, it’ll let Insiders focus on trying out stuff more instead of winning, which is something that’ll benefit everyone so much more.

I really hope I will get an invitation.
Looking forward to playing against bots and how good they are at using stuff on the map.

Could be 30th, might be delayed if they can’t get it ready in time.

> 2533274937939153;3:
> > 2535422212492174;1:
> > Surprisingly the Inside Infinite from July has just released and came with magnificent news: Flighting will commence in the weekend of july 31 and there will be a live stream before that to dive into all the juicy details =)
> >
> > For the blogpost see here: Inside Infinite Juli 2021Technical state of the gameAs someone working in healthcare i really don’t know much about IT and game development but i was surprised about the statement that the game is isn’t complete enough to be in a “beta state”. Can someone elaborate what might be the primary aspects that are probably incomplete? From a newbie standpoint my first thought is they really went to town on the game that was supposed to be released past year.
> >
> > Upcoming Tech previewSo the focus of the first phase for multiplayer will be player vs bots and arena gameplay, the singleplayer will be about the weapon drills and a part from that there is of course the testing of the interface (menu, battlepass and waypoint).
> >
> > For multiplayer this seems like an amazing way to start things off in my opinion! Arena gameplay is fast and interactive and will be great to see how bots will respond to player strategy. I think that playing as a team vs bots in contrast to other players will also promote trying things out instead of trying hard to win. I do hope that they will add objective gametypes soon to that roster as well, really curious how a bot will handle the oddball for example.
> >
> > The weapon drills sound cool and i’m very curious what the plasma pistol one will be like lol. A great way to test the limits of weapons and the magnetism & RRR.
> >
> > So what’s your take on the flighting plans and the focus presented? I’ll be praying to the forerunners for a spot in the flights and really looking forward to all the content that will come out of this. Infinite really is here and i have a feeling that these final months are going to be awesome!
>
> I believe the “beta state” is referring to it in a server-sense. They want to test the servers with us Insiders before releasing a large “beta” for the MP, or atleast I guess so.
> In terms of flight plans, I think starting with this is a fantastic idea. Like you said, it’ll let Insiders focus on trying out stuff more instead of winning, which is something that’ll benefit everyone so much more.

I agree that fighting bots will make it less competitive and give us time to learn maps and the feel of the game. It’s gonna be fun talking to teammates and just letting 343 know what we think. That’s if I get into the flight. Good luck everyone.

Ah hell yeah

They said flighting could start as early as next weekend. That is assuming no blockers pop up between now and then.

Awesome news!

Really awesome news! Finger crossed

Here’s hoping I get an invite!

Very excited about this!

I am starting to believe that the Halo Infinite Flights will come out either on July 30th 2021 or August 1st 2021.

But what an unconventional way of communicating the possible preview window. “As early as next weekend.” Maybe the date is suspended depending on how many insiders actually end up registering. Because the message just repeats… Register, register, register.

I really do hope I get an invite on the 31st. Im on a staycation starting on that date. It would allow me a lot of hours to help test the game and find any issues within the flight.

> 2533274823699327;14:
> Because the message just repeats… Register, register, register.

Dear humanity,
Register to halo insider. Register to flighting and to receive updates. And definitely register to game pass so you can play Infinite on the day of release! Oohrah!

Just updated my stuff hope I get a chance to play beta