flight

Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

No but I sighed up for the console flight and still haven’t gotten anything

> 2535445910457035;1:
> Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

nothing here yet got the email beginning of the week been waiting for the flight build email instructions

> 2535445910457035;1:
> Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

Yep yep. Nothing yet.

stckrboy posted this about an hour ago

> Invites to the Halo Infinite tech preview will be rolling out later this afternoon (23rd September) [PST - this could be anywhere from 1 to 5ish hours from now] when the build becomes available for pre-loading. This will include a DM in your Halo Waypoint Message Inbox with all the links to download/install instructions on the Halo Insider Support Site and access to any Steam Keys [if applicable] on your Halo Waypoint Insider Profile [be sure and check that they are for Infinite and not MCC].Access to the game will turn on tomorrow morning with the first PVP flight starting Friday, September 24 @ 10am PST

> 2535445910457035;1:
> Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

Not only have I not got the flight, I’ve not even gotten an email yet… a bit worried tbh

> 2535445910457035;1:
> Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

no sir

they should start pre loading in steam because i have slow internet connection OMG

Guess they’re not serious about testing the game. Got the announcement email and nothing else. How are we supposed to preload? Guess they’ll blame it on Covid.

> 2535444278897757;8:
> Guess they’re not serious about testing the game. Got the announcement email and nothing else. How are we supposed to preload? Guess they’ll blame it on Covid.

If you would actually read what has been posted in the forums like reading this Tech Preview 2 Updates tab,

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts?page=1#post3

You would know.

> 2535445910457035;1:
> Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?

The flight may be delayed due to last minute issues

> 2535424721616891;10:
> > 2535445910457035;1:
> > Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?
>
> The flight may be delayed due to last minute issues

oh i heard but just wondering how will they send it for steam users to preload

I think Beta is 23.9-26.09? I get a E-Mail but no Code

> 2535445910457035;11:
> > 2535424721616891;10:
> > > 2535445910457035;1:
> > > Anyone who signed up to the pc flight hasnt received the flight build yet?
> >
> > The flight may be delayed due to last minute issues
>
> oh i heard but just wondering how will they send it for steam users to preload

Curious as well hopefully we get an answer :joy::joy:

I’m on console and still haven’t gotten any info

I got the invite, and everything. when I launch it it says my account isn’t authorized.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

> 2535444278897757;8:
> Guess they’re not serious about testing the game. Got the announcement email and nothing else. How are we supposed to preload? Guess they’ll blame it on Covid.

be more constructive as a person. Please think clearly and read please. All information has been given to you if you choose to become informed. You are not being helpful, nor respectful to the Devs nor community. Be better

Only the email earlier this week. Nothing since then for getting download instructions

I’m on eastern time and still have nothing for either PC or console flight unfortunately

no email or anything at all here…been registered since july :frowning:

Me too dude