Flight question and funny storys

Hey friends, anyone have a link to where i should check up for next flight? I am a super halo fan…4 years ago i sold my xboxone for a better graphics card to try PC gaming. I miss my halo and am extremly excited for the release of mcc on pc.
My question is…i have been searching the forums to no avail, for info or where i should look out for info on the fireflight…im all signed up…i just want to basicly add the info thread as home page so i dont miss it. I am in the insider program, but i read to find out when, seek halo waypoint forums.

Please if anyone could help me find the best post to follow for the flight test that would be amazing.

Now to tell two funny halo storys…so day one we picked up at xbox and halo at our local game store. we had our voltzwaggon all set up with a tiny little idkhow many inch screen…we played in the parking lot with a crowd of people …from store to car, 4playter split screen on the smallest screen you would ever see. We had people cheering roaring playing…because at this store it was a huge release halo ce…more and more people came just to see what halo was. speakers booming…car shaking and 4 nerds faceplanted into a like 6 inch screen (not sure specific size but it was small)

then another time…we were at our local hang out spot for us teens at the amc movie theater area. (i am 34) cough my friends like to smoke the ganja…so the car smelled of it…we had the loud speakers going nades banging and booming…cop comes up…says " Are you playing halo?! in a car?! Can i play?" we proceded to gang up on this cop and whooped his -Yoink-…he had a great time, and its a great memory! coolest cop ever.
Much love!
P.S - I check windows insider app every day!

oops i realized i posted this not in the PC section…i am sorry! hope you enjoy the storys though!

> 2535415074538926;1:
> Hey friends, anyone have a link to where i should check up for next flight?

For upcoming flights the best places to check are typically the Insider forum, the MCC Dev Updates section of that forum, and Postums’s Twitter.
The first FireFlight ended earlier this week, but they plan on conducting a second one as a follow-up sometime soon, which they hope to announce details of this week.

> 2535415074538926;2:
> oops i realized i posted this not in the PC section…i am sorry! hope you enjoy the storys though!

You can click ‘Report’ on your post and forum staff will likely move it to the correct forum section for you.

ty, i feel bad having a double post.

Closing in favor of other post
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics/flight-question-funny-halo-c-e-day-one-storys/0e475925-0c86-4654-ae48-593897304651/posts?page=1