Flight Invite

Was the flight invite sent via email or are you automatically in when verified? Haven’t seen any emails yet. I’ve beta tested in past so not sure if flights differ. Thank you for any and all help as I’m anxious to test Halo: Infinite like many other gamers :smiley:

It’s via email. Far as I know the first flight is intended to be small, so it was only sent out to a handful of players. More and more will be invited as future flights launch.

> 2533274810177460;2:
> It’s via email. Far as I know the first flight is intended to be small, so it was only sent out to a handful of players. More and more will be invited as future flights launch.

Okay I had a feeling it was gonna start more exclusive. Thank you for answering my question. Was hoping I made it in and just missed the invite lol.

> 2533274797480606;3:
> > 2533274810177460;2:
> > It’s via email. Far as I know the first flight is intended to be small, so it was only sent out to a handful of players. More and more will be invited as future flights launch.
>
> Okay I had a feeling it was gonna start more exclusive. Thank you for answering my question. Was hoping I made it in and just missed the invite lol.

At least you’ll have a lot of Twitch content and youtube videos to look forward to for now!

Probably just the press right now

I received an invite on the 28th and it claims that in the coming few days I will receive everything to get it downloaded and playing.

> 2533274810177460;4:
> > 2533274797480606;3:
> > > 2533274810177460;2:
> > > It’s via email. Far as I know the first flight is intended to be small, so it was only sent out to a handful of players. More and more will be invited as future flights launch.
> >
> > Okay I had a feeling it was gonna start more exclusive. Thank you for answering my question. Was hoping I made it in and just missed the invite lol.
>
> At least you’ll have a lot of Twitch content and youtube videos to look forward to for now!

scratches neck
Those should get me by until more of us make it in to get our fix.