Flight extension question

There was an email sent about a flight extension today. The play sessions include Reach. Does anyone know why? Are there new features being added to the game?

that’s kinda cool to see, hopefully, it has something to do with the reach elite customization!

> 2535444071186727;2:
> that’s kinda cool to see, hopefully, it has something to do with the reach elite customization!

… Reach Elite customisation? When was this mentioned? If it’s something that’s in the pipeline, that’s awesome; I’d love to be able to customise my Elite armour in Reach!

> 2533274940576002;3:
> > 2535444071186727;2:
> > that’s kinda cool to see, hopefully, it has something to do with the reach elite customization!
>
> … Reach Elite customisation? When was this mentioned? If it’s something that’s in the pipeline, that’s awesome; I’d love to be able to customise my Elite armour in Reach!

i just checked it’s only armor effects for right now, was hoping you could mix and match different armors together

> 2535444071186727;4:
> > 2533274940576002;3:
> > > 2535444071186727;2:
> > > that’s kinda cool to see, hopefully, it has something to do with the reach elite customization!
> >
> > … Reach Elite customisation? When was this mentioned? If it’s something that’s in the pipeline, that’s awesome; I’d love to be able to customise my Elite armour in Reach!
>
> i just checked it’s only armor effects for right now, was hoping you could mix and match different armors together

Aww, that’s disappointing, but I guess it’s better than nothing. Cheers for letting me know. :slight_smile:

• NEW - Unlimited framerate improvements for Halo: Reach - NEW - Crossplay has been enabled for Halo: Reach’s multiplayer and Firefight modes - NEW - Per-Title Control and Video Settings for Halo: Reach - NEW - Player Emblems now appear in Halo: Reach gameplayWill get back into it once I’ve downloaded the 40 odd googlyfloops of update/patch data :3

> 2533274829310379;6:
> - NEW - Unlimited framerate improvements for Halo: Reach - NEW - Crossplay has been enabled for Halo: Reach’s multiplayer and Firefight modes - NEW - Per-Title Control and Video Settings for Halo: Reach - NEW - Player Emblems now appear in Halo: Reach gameplayWill get back into it once I’ve downloaded the 40 odd googlyfloops of update/patch data :3

Whoa, nice! Those are definitely welcome! Thanks for posting.

> 2533274940576002;3:
> > 2535444071186727;2:
> > that’s kinda cool to see, hopefully, it has something to do with the reach elite customization!
>
> … Reach Elite customisation? When was this mentioned? If it’s something that’s in the pipeline, that’s awesome; I’d love to be able to customise my Elite armour in Reach!

That will come out with season 4

> 2533274824050480;1:
> There was an email sent about a flight extension today. The play sessions include Reach. Does anyone know why? Are there new features being added to the game?

Its mostly to ensure some Reach features work right as well I think.

Unfortunately the new customisation slated for Season 4 had to be pushed back to next season or next major update.

Its unfortunate but I think they had to focus on H4 on the whole first and foremost and they have assured us the new Reach content it still coming, just later than we were hoping.

Its disappointing but it will be here one day

> 2535465841210047;9:
> > 2533274824050480;1:
> > There was an email sent about a flight extension today. The play sessions include Reach. Does anyone know why? Are there new features being added to the game?
>
> Its mostly to ensure some Reach features work right as well I think.
>
> Unfortunately the new customisation slated for Season 4 had to be pushed back to next season or next major update.
>
> Its unfortunate but I think they had to focus on H4 on the whole first and foremost and they have assured us the new Reach content it still coming, just later than we were hoping.
>
> Its disappointing but it will be here one day

Fine by me. I’d rather they focus on fewer things and have them work well. Glad to hear there are new things constantly being worked on. Given its history, MCC is the one game I give a pass to for being a game as a service, especially considering how well 343i has largely been handling it.