Flight Bug Report

I have filed a few support tickets and have also posted certain issued under their respective feedback threads but here is a full report of the crashes, bugs and improvement suggestions I have gathered over my first day (few hours) of playing, let me know in the comments if you have found any of these issues common in your experience too:

EDIT: System Spec:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Windows 10
Game Installed on SSD

Halo Infinite Flight Report:

Crash: -
Menu / UI:
Changed keybinding (Push to talk)
Gameplay:
Switched grenade:
Commonly happens if switched at the exact moment of picking up an item (Grenade/Equipment tested), Rarely happens while Sprinting
After crash I got the message that my account was not authorized to play the flight
After relaunch again I had to sign back into my account and some settings had reset.

Bugs: -
Menu / UI:
Body Prostheses Menu:
Switching to some Prostheses and then back to none leaves certain Prostheses active (e.g hand) until user backs out of menu.
Weapon Bench Menu:
Does not display key prompts at bottom like Armor Hall and Vehicle Bay do.
Armor Hall Menu:
When backing out of Helmet menu spartan shows incorrect helmet.
Gameplay:
Settings regularly reset when relaunching the game. In my experience so far only Keybinds and sensitivity are effected.
Some Gameplay audio volume reduced when joined a game in progress

Bots / AI:
Gameplay:
Marine Bots will always rush same side of map together (their right, players left) Bots start to the game is very predictable and can be heavily exploited

Quality of Life / Accessibility Improvements: -
Menu / UI:
Unbind Key:
There is currently no way to simply unbind a key, Instead you must bind another key and then bind it back to its original function
Gameplay:
Head Bob / Screen Shake when Sprinting can be slightly disorienting. Screen Shake option in settings does not affect this.
Uniform Aiming:
Zoom Sensitivities of 1.0 should match standard mouse sensitivity. Instead zoom sensitivity feels slower even though I have 1.0 Mouse and 1.0 zoom sensitivity.

> 2533274856178861;1:
> Crash: -
> Menu / UI:
> Changed keybinding (Push to talk)
>
>
> Quality of Life / Accessibility Improvements: -
> Menu / UI:
> Unbind Key:
> There is currently no way to simply unbind a key, Instead you must bind another key and then bind it back to its original function

I too cut a ticket for the crash whewn changing push to talk key.
I have also cut where there is no keybind for showing scores, it should be TAB but in my menu there is nothing assigned to it, so I try to change it to TAB and the game crashes 100% of the time. TAB was assigned to this action but it changed to (show/hide legend) so I thought there might be some conflict there so I changed (show/hide legend) to another key then tried assigning TAB to (Campaign menu/scoreboard) but game still crashes.
Changing keybinds should not crash a game!

Crash: -
Menu / UI:
Changed keybinding (Campaign menu/scoreboard)

And yes please let us UNBIND a key!

Been playing halo infinite the past two nights here are some game related issues I’ve noticed since
Platform: Xbox Series X
-Main menu background screen greyed out
-Player icon disappears randomly
-General server disconnecting issues
-Multiple mid game crashes/ui crashes

Xbox Series X
game just hung twice had to quit and start again.

Platform: Xbox Series X
New game spawned me into an area I couldn’t do anything. Had to quit.

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.

For general feedback that is not a bug or issue, feel free to use the pinned feedback threads at the top of the Halo Infinite forums
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics