Flawless.

Me and my group of friends just had a flawless game night of 10 BTB victories. One match I even had a Perfection with the scorpion and 28 kills! Check my game history, that stuff was awesome.

But this isn’t a bragging thread. Though I do love to inform this forum of my amazingness at this game, this thread serves a greater purpose!

So topic question: What has been your longest game win streak? And, how many Perfections do you have?

I do not remember my longest win streak, since I play Regicide a lot, so I tend to have problems in the end of matches. And the amount of Perfections I have? I think I have obtained enough to be Adept level of it’s commendation, can’t remember the exact amount I need to get it there.

I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.

> I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.

True that. I got 20+ Perfections in Reach from redwall sniping on Hemor-rage. This game…5?

> I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.

Same here, but worse. I have no Perfections in any Halo game. :frowning:

> > I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.
>
> True that. I got 20+ Perfections in Reach from redwall sniping on Hemor-rage. This game…5?

lol, i used to do the same thing. But in 4, i get players screaming literally at me, b/c i always get my hands on the Sniper first, and pull first strikes. But if i recall, my longest win streak was 42, and that one was from Griffball, but in slayer, you could say 27. Its sad though, b/c i tend to be top player on my team and yet, i constantly lose a match. Seems to me that casual player depend on me to carry them. Ugh…i really miss Betrayals. In Reach, with Perfections, i kind of lost count but i know im up in the 60’s b/c i used to beat the hell out of everyone in SWAT. In 4, I finished my Perfection Commies, yet i still pull quite a few of them.

About a month ago, my bros went 21-0 (games, not kills.)in Reach. we topped the night off with 4 perfections total, and a 50-0 shutout game. To call it “satisfying” would be an understatement.

In reach for me an average night of gaming would end in 20-30 wins and 2-3 losses at most. My longest streak was 86 games playing a mix of squad slayer and team objective. As for perfections I stopped counting after I hit 120.

I don’t play nearly as much halo 4. I only have 3 perfections and a win streak of about 15-20 games I would guess. I don’t care enough to keep up with that kind of stuff anymore.

What’s the shame in it? I actively choose to support my team by pushing up and moving around instead of camping the whole game.

If I really wanted to I could have dozens of Perfections by now, but the team always comes first.

> Same here, but worse. I have no Perfections in any Halo game. :frowning:

dido

> > I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.
>
> What’s the shame in it? I actively choose to support my team by pushing up and moving around instead of camping the whole game.
>
> If I really wanted to I could have dozens of Perfections by now, but the team always comes first.

What happens if I’m good enough to push up with my team and still get a perfection?

> > > I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.
> >
> > What’s the shame in it? I actively choose to support my team by pushing up and moving around instead of camping the whole game.
> >
> > If I really wanted to I could have dozens of Perfections by now, but the team always comes first.
>
> What happens if I’m good enough to push up with my team and still get a perfection?

Well, here’s my personal advice to you and to those still trying to get perfection. Play BTB, and hope and pray you get snipers/binary’s/beam’s. It pays off. I completed my back in February b/c of that. However the only problem is…your teammates. One thing i hate most, I get paired up with rookies. Avoid that at all costs. Try to check your teams Kills and Deaths WG service record. That way you know who you got.

I should have like 5 perfections, but they didn’t count!!!

2 Perfections.
Nail. Biting. Moments.

> 2 Perfections.
> Nail. Biting. Moments.

that must’ve been tough…Was it Inf Slayer or BTB?

> > What happens if I’m good enough to push up with my team and still get a perfection?
>
> Well, here’s my personal advice to you and to those still trying to get perfection. Play BTB, and hope and pray you get snipers/binary’s/beam’s. It pays off. I completed my back in February b/c of that. However the only problem is…your teammates. One thing i hate most, I get paired up with rookies. Avoid that at all costs. Try to check your teams Kills and Deaths WG service record. That way you know who you got.

Your sarcasm detecting skills are lacking my friend. I was making fun of what Assassin 11D7 said when he implied that you have to camp to get a perfection.

>
> Same here, but worse. I have no Perfections in any Halo game. :frowning:

I will add that I’ve been really close twice in Reach, but both times I was killed by random grenade spamming. It’s always a stray grenade that gets me!

> > > What happens if I’m good enough to push up with my team and still get a perfection?
> >
> > Well, here’s my personal advice to you and to those still trying to get perfection. Play BTB, and hope and pray you get snipers/binary’s/beam’s. It pays off. I completed my back in February b/c of that. However the only problem is…your teammates. One thing i hate most, I get paired up with rookies. Avoid that at all costs. Try to check your teams Kills and Deaths WG service record. That way you know who you got.
>
> Your sarcasm detecting skills are lacking my friend. I was making fun of what Assassin 11D7 said when he implied that you have to camp to get a perfection.

I know you were, i was just playin’ around, lol. But don’t worry about it.

> > > I have a shameful zero perfections. For some reason it seems a lot harder to get perfections in this game than Halo 3 and Reach.
> >
> > What’s the shame in it? I actively choose to support my team by pushing up and moving around instead of camping the whole game.
> >
> > If I really wanted to I could have dozens of Perfections by now, but the team always comes first.
>
> What happens if I’m good enough to push up with my team and still get a perfection?

Then you’re fighting noobs, which are fairly common in Halo 4. So good job at getting lucky and having your enemies not get Rockets in their PO, I guess.

> > I know you were, i was just playin’ around, lol. But don’t worry about it.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> OT: in order to get a perfection, a good tip would be to be a better halo player than the people on the other team.