Flat forge map in halo 4

If we had a huge flat map like the one from Garry’s mod or the great plain’s of forge world we could do so much and if 343i brought the elephant back we could design our own paths for it to follow instead of it just being able to drive around in circles, what i mean is we could do so much with just a flat map in forge and if they added pelicans all the vehicles from pat halo games (and new one’s) we could have an amazing map to play but it would look a lot better if we could forge tree’s and other natural thing’s, i don’t mean a fully terrain editor but just somthing more than rock’s and sticks.

It would not necesarily have to have a floor at all, it could simply just be a huge empty space inside a massive box.

If we had the ability choose from a range of backgrounds to use on the inside of this box that would give us a sense of distance/background. We could then create the floor ourselves to whatever size suited our needs and then choose the floor texture for that piece as well.

I suppose this all sounds a bit to ambitious. What would be incredible is if forge world was its own entire disc, like an expansion disc that we could use to create maps. I could contain a whole palette of textures and colors that we could use and possible a block editor.

I would forge endlessly.

> It would not necesarily have to have a floor at all, it could simply just be a huge empty space inside a massive box.
>
> If we had the ability choose from a range of backgrounds to use on the inside of this box that would give us a sense of distance/background. We could then create the floor ourselves to whatever size suited our needs and then choose the floor texture for that piece as well.
>
> I suppose this all sounds a bit to ambitious. What would be incredible is if forge world was its own entire disc, like an expansion disc that we could use to create maps. I could contain a whole palette of textures and colors that we could use and possible a block editor.
>
> I would forge endlessly.

First, Love the teddy bear

second yes forge would be amazing if it was on a disk by it’s self.