Flashlight??

Looks like Cortana forgot something when upgrading MC’s armor. I miss it.

I just thought of Night Vision from Reach. One of the most pointless yet entertaining features.

I miss the over head map from ODST. :frowning:

Seeing how the D-pad is pointless while playing; I suppose it could have been incorporated; Would have been a nice touch imo

I take that back/ I think on my controller scheme… its used to switching grenades/

yea, I did feel a little let down when I actually wanted to use it :confused:

Removing it was a let down because there are actually dark locations this time. Plus I emjoyed admiring the detail when shining it on enemies.

could be an AA?

> Removing it was a let down because there are actually dark locations this time. Plus I emjoyed admiring the detail when shining it on enemies.

There were? I don’t remember struggling to see stuff in this game, unlike Reach.

Yeah, where the -Yoink- is the flashlight, That thing was so usefully in dark areas… I wish it came back. :frowning:

> Looks like Cortana forgot something when upgrading MC’s armor. I miss it.

Well MC does have flashlights on the sides of the helmet, i guess the reason for it not being used is Promethean Vision.

> > Looks like Cortana forgot something when upgrading MC’s armor. I miss it.
>
> Well MC does have flashlights on the sides of the helmet, i guess the reason for it not being used is Promethean Vision.
>
> http://www.abload.de/img/halo4_360_editeur_017idj9t.jpg

Must of forgot to wire them in then. Everyone knows MC’s flashlights are iconic, heck they even nodded it in the Forward Unto Dawn series.

She forgot the flashlight but did give chief a present for those long journeys :wink:

Just put it a T.U