Flash of Light Achievers Club

Don’t know if there’s already a thread similar to this (I searched and didn’t see any), so if there already is I apologize.

Title says it all, if you’ve popped the ‘Flash of Light’ achievement, post here! I finally got mine the other night. Film clip can be found Here

I did it 2 times, didnt unlock the first time :frowning:

This guy!
Got it my second match surprisingly.
Thought this achievement would take me forever.

> This guy!
> Got it my second match surprisingly.
> <mark>Thought this achievement would take me forever.</mark>

Same here. I had been trying and trying for a few days whenever I played in the Majectic playlist, then I got fed up and started playing normally. I ended up getting it partially by accident haha.

I find Regicide on Skyline gets very hectic with Spartans all going in one spot - perfect environment for getting a double with the grenade. I think that’s how I got it.

Done!
To be honest this one was easier than expected, Bird of Prey was far tougher and I would still be going for it had I not got very lucky last night.

> Done!
> To be honest this one was easier than expected, Bird of Prey was far tougher and I would still be going for it had I not got very lucky last night.

bird of prey could actually be done in a custom game : )

> > Done!
> > To be honest this one was easier than expected, Bird of Prey was far tougher and I would still be going for it had I not got very lucky last night.
>
> bird of prey could actually be done in a custom game : )

4real?

> Done!
> To be honest this one was easier than expected, Bird of Prey was far tougher and I would still be going for it had I not got very lucky last night.

I uploaded a video to YouTube on how to get that with an easy tactic, but at least you’ve got it now. That was the second hardest for me. The hardest was ‘didn’t see it comin’.

I actually got it by accident xD I had been trying all day and had given up, but on Monolith two guys were having a beat down contest. I wasted no time in getting that double

Seriously?!

Got this in the first 2-3 days of the new maps… Damage boost is my best friend when it comes to pulse grenades

got it the first day.

> > Done!
> > To be honest this one was easier than expected, Bird of Prey was far tougher and I would still be going for it had I not got very lucky last night.
>

You’ve got to be kidding…

Turns out you can in fact boost the “Bird of Prey” achievement in custom games. Confirmed because I just went and did it.

Poor FFA players, getting assassinations just didn’t work out for ya did it? Nice double kill though. >:3

> > Done!
>

:confused:
Really?

> > Done!
>
> I uploaded a video to YouTube on how to get that with an easy tactic, but at least you’ve got it now. That was the second hardest for me. The hardest was ‘didn’t see it comin’.

Yeh, you had to get real fortunate with that one, you just assassinate and hope lol.

Shockingly enough (to myself at least), it only took me about 5 or 6 hours total to get all of the Majestic achievements. The only ones I need now are the “Now They Fly?”, “Size is Everything”, and “Bigfoot” from Crimson.

But anyway, signed! :smiley:

Got it a few days ago, threw a Pulse Grenade between a couple of guys who were going in for a melee and I got it.

I got mine a couple of days ago