Flash AA spotted

I believe this guy is using a flash AA at 6:14 http://youtu.be/aR9lldjmgFQ

that’s thruster…

I’m pretty sure that is Thruster Pack. But, someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Thruster you go into third person and he didnt zoom any further amount of distance.

That’s definitely Thruster Pack. It kinda flashes when you use it.

That is the Thruster Pack.

however, that was the E3 build. you will now go into third person view when using the Thruster Pack.

Hmm I hope I’m right if not oh well.

Well I guess Im wrong

> Thruster you go into third person and he didnt zoom any further amount of distance.

You do now, but during the E3 build (the build they’re using in the vid), the thruster pack is still 1st person.

It says “DMR / thruster pack combo” in the description. And seeing as it’s a Bravo video, I think he knows what he’s talking about.

Gee, I think I’ll ignore every post before me and say “that’s thruster”

> > Thruster you go into third person and he didnt zoom any further amount of distance.
>
> You do now, but during the E3 build (the build they’re using in the vid), the thruster pack is still 1st person.

It would seem you are correct, but if there are more to be revealed Im betting a flash one might be in the cards.

> It says “DMR / thruster pack combo” in the description. And seeing as it’s a Bravo video, I think he knows what he’s talking about.

At work, no sound MR RAGING SEA GOAT

> > It says “DMR / thruster pack combo” in the description. And seeing as it’s a Bravo video, I think he knows what he’s talking about.
>
> At work, no sound MR RAGING SEA GOAT

No no, I wasn’t trying to be -Yoink-. It says it in the video description. Like reading the video description. Even if you did have sound, it probably wouldn’t have helped. He just kinda, talking about everything.

Isn’t that the Thruster?

> > > It says “DMR / thruster pack combo” in the description. And seeing as it’s a Bravo video, I think he knows what he’s talking about.
> >
> > At work, no sound MR RAGING SEA GOAT
>
> No no, I wasn’t trying to be -Yoink!-. It says it in the video description. Like reading the video description. Even if you did have sound, it probably wouldn’t have helped. He just kinda, talking about everything.

ahh then sorry for my absurd behavior, and random question do you have to type yoink in or does it do it for you haha

> > > > It says “DMR / thruster pack combo” in the description. And seeing as it’s a Bravo video, I think he knows what he’s talking about.
> > >
> > > At work, no sound MR RAGING SEA GOAT
> >
> > No no, I wasn’t trying to be -Yoink!-. It says it in the video description. Like reading the video description. Even if you did have sound, it probably wouldn’t have helped. He just kinda, talking about everything.
>
> ahh then sorry for my absurd behavior, and random question do you have to type yoink in or does it do it for you haha

It does it automatically, but I wouldn’t suggest going overboard.

That’s thruster pack, it has a flash effect when you use it.

> That is the Thruster Pack.
>
> however, that was the E3 build. you will now go into third person view when using the Thruster Pack.

> That’s thruster pack, it has a flash effect when you use it.

^