Flaming helmet?

Will There be another day for 343 to get flaming helmet again or not?

eternal? nope.

> Will There be another day for 343 to get flaming helmet again or not?

Legendary, have fun finding it. Eternal, nope. (that was a Bungie thing. Limited time only).

Not the Eternal Flame. That was Bungie’s, and it was for a limited time. Perhaps we could see the one that came with the Legendary Edition of Reach though (I don’t know its name, since I never owned it). It looks pretty badass after all.

> Not the Eternal Flame. That was Bungie’s, and it was for a limited time. Perhaps we could see the one that came with the Legendary Edition of Reach though (I don’t know its name, since I never owned it). It looks pretty badass after all.

It’s nice to have but it’s a major giveaway in Snipers.

eBay. Although its extremely expensive. Last I saw there was a DLC card for the flaming helmet on there. But it was in London and they only had the delivery option as “local pick up”. I sent a message to the person selling it and asked how much extra I would have to pay for him to post it to me and he said no less than $45 extra dollars on top.

The DLC Itself was $80 (in Australian currency) so yeah, toss up wether it’s worth it lol

Blue flame was given away by Bungie. 343 never gave it away.

Red flame, buy a new never opened legendary edition of Halo Reach.

> > Will There be another day for 343 to get flaming helmet again or not?
>
> Legendary, have fun finding it. Eternal, nope. (that was a Bungie thing. Limited time only).

Of course you can still get it! All you have to do is mod your account to show every armor in the game (Eternal is actually in the game itself, but it’s hidden like a bunch more), get a permanent ban, and viola! You now have a measly trophy mounted on a head to briefly admire before you get bored of it while enjoying the permanent ban at the same time. Killer deal, isn’t it?

(Note that above is said with sarcasm; I AM NOT encouraging you to do this, and I HAVE NOT done this myself, nor will I ever - it came up when I was searching for a site where I could buy the Multi-threat chest DLC card from. Stay away from mods, no matter what it gives you or promises. It’s not worth it.)

> Will There be another day for 343 to get flaming helmet again or not?

This is one of those times you can re-enact the ending from Planet of the Apes.

> > > Will There be another day for 343 to get flaming helmet again or not?
> >
> > Legendary, have fun finding it. Eternal, nope. (that was a Bungie thing. Limited time only).
>
> Of course you can still get it! All you have to do is mod your account to show every armor in the game (Eternal is actually in the game itself, but it’s hidden like a bunch more), get a permanent ban, and viola! You now have a measly trophy mounted on a head to briefly admire before you get bored of it while enjoying the permanent ban at the same time. Killer deal, isn’t it?
>
> (Note that above is said with sarcasm; I AM NOT encouraging you to do this, and I HAVE NOT done this myself, nor will I ever - it came up when I was searching for a site where I could buy the Multi-threat chest DLC card from. Stay away from mods, no matter what it gives you or promises. It’s not worth it.)

Sarcasm is the most effective when you make sure to tell people you’re being sarcastic. That will really show off your dry wit.